Status: One-shot

Favorite Girl

1/1

Justin Bieber was in love with Amanda Rashelle. Two problems, one, she’s his best friend. Two, he has a girlfriend. Justin know that Chasidy, his girlfriend, only likes his fame and money. He is afraid that if he makes a move on Amanda it may ruin their friendship. In his eyes she is beautiful, charming, smart, and she means the world to him.
In her own eyes she is a nerd, needs to be more social, wear more makeup, and feels the need to measure up to the preps who rule the school. But Justin thinks she is perfect the way she is. She feels like she is losing Justin as he becomes more famous and he is determined to win her back. She like him as more than a friend but doesn’t see how much he loves her back.

You’re who I’m thinking of
Girl you’re my runner up no matter what, you’re
Always number one, My prized possession, one and
Only, adore you girl I want you. The one I can't
live without, that’s you, that’s you.
You’re my precious little lady, the one that
Makes me crazy, Of all the girls I’ve ever
Known , It’s you, it’s you.

Amanda’s POV
So right now I am sitting on my bed wallowing in self pity because Justin is on a date with his girlfriend…who isn’t me! I mean she is not that great. Why can’t he see that I love him as much as I do?? I drop hints as much as I can. I think it’s because I am not like the fake girls at school. Wait…That’s it. I grabbed my keys and drove to Wal-Mart. I bought a bottle of honey hair coloring and tons of makeup. I hate that he makes me feel this way but I can’t help myself. I feel like I have to do this.

Justin’s POV

I sat on my date with Chasidy, listening talk about her salon day. I mean I don’t care. I can’t help but wish this was Mandy sitting here with me. I want her to know how gorgeous I think she is. I don’t want a single thing to change about her. She is my perfect girl but I’m to dang scared to tell her.
What if she doesn’t feel the same way back? I would die. I would die without her too. She is my favorite girl in the world. I needed to tell her. I had to suck it up and just tell her. Tell her how I truly feel. I told chasidy that I wasn’t feeling well so we went home early.
After I dropped her off, I went home and tried to call Mandy. She didn’t answer. I can’t wait until tomorrow to do this. I got back in my car and drove to her house. I climed up her old treehouse and jumped onto her balcomy. I saw her walk into the bathroom.

My favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
Favorite girl, my favorite girl,
Your always goin out your way to impress
These mr.wrongs, I never knew you’d
Get like this I’ll take you as you are,
You always said believe in love, it’s a dream
That can’t be real, never thought of fairytales
I’ll show you how it feels. Your who I’m
Thinking of, girl you're my runner up,
No matter what your always number one.
My prized possesion one and only, adore ya
Girl I want you, of all the girls I’ve ever
Known it’s you, it's you, you’re my precious
Little lady, the one that makes me crazy of all the girls I’ve ever known it’s you, it’s you.
My favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
Favorite girl, my favorite girl.

Amanda’s POV
I got back to my house and I went into my bathroom. I leaned over the tub and was about to put the dye into my hair.
“Mandy, don’t do it. Please.” I heard from behind me.
I turned around to see Justin standing there with a sad look on his face.
“Why do you care? You have Chasidy.“ I sneered. I could tell I hurt him.

You take my breathe away, with every thing
You say. I just wanna be with you my baby,
My baby, ohhh. My miss don’t play no games,

Treats you no other way, that you deserve,
Cause you’re the girl of my dreams.

He took a few steps closer to me. “Because, I love you just the way you are.” He said with a sigh. I was shocked. Did he really just say that?
“What?” I asked
“Mandy I love you. I always have” he said looking down.
I smiled. He looked up and saw this. I looked into his eyes. He kissed me Out of nowhere. When we pulled away I smiled and kissed him again.

….And they lived happily ever after.

My prize position one and only, adore you
Girl I want you, the one I can’t live
Without, that’s you, that’s you.
You’re my precious little lady, the one that
Makes me crazy of all the girls I’ve ever
Known it’s you, it’s you, ohhhh
I want you ohhh it’s you, it’s you.
My favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
Favorite girl, my favorite girl.

It’s you <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading you guys. This is my first one-shot so hope ya like.
Comments???
Please and Thankies!!