No One Knows

prólogo.

"I don't understand what you are saying..." I mumbled, looking into his smoldering black eyes.

He sighed, taking both my hands in his large ones. "I just... I just think we should see other people. I want you to be happy," He said pausing, brushing the tears away from my eyes. I bit my lip looking up at him, I didn't know why he wanted this. I was sure I had given him everything he wanted, I was always there for him... But I guess that wasn't enough.

"We should have both known that this long distance thing wasn't going to work..." That was a lie, I always knew when he lied, it wasn't the long distance that was killing him... it was the fact that he had someone else that he loved.

"A-Are you already seeing someone else?" I whispered closing my eyes, hoping to hear the answer that I wanted.

"...Sí." His voice was nonchalant and distant. I sighed, rubbing under my eyes to catch any tears.

"Well, I guess we're done then." I softly spoke, my tone void of any emotion. I slowly tore myself away from him, taking the promise ring he had given me a year ago and throwing it back at him.

I stomped towards the front door, all my anger apparent with each step, "Hanna, wait! Hann-" I swiftly walked out before I had heard anything else.

My feet did the walking but I didn’t know where I was going. I didn't stray too far as rain started pouring from above, each drop soaking the cotton that was clenched against my body. I looked up at the sky, the little droplets of rain shined against the moon like glitter. Biting my bottom lip, my hands covered the visible bump.

“Estoy teniendo a su bebé…”
♠ ♠ ♠
- hoped you liked that little tid bit!
- i expect comments. a lot of comments = first chapter up tomorrow! f'real :)
- comment, comment, &amp; subscribe if you haven't already! <33