Hunky Plumber

The Hunky Plumber

She had managed to back up her sink yet again, it was unknown to her how she keep doing to but apparently it was because she keep putting food down there. At least the plumber that came to unclog the sink was pretty hunky. She slipped out of her work clothing and onto one of her cocktail dresses. It was a black dress that was strapless and only cam to her knee. She let to hair out of her of the bun and let the long back hair curl down her face in its large wave like curls. She tossed her black rimmed glasses on the night table near the bed. She walked back to her sink and tried to pour a little more water but it didn’t go anywhere. Suddenly their came a knock at the boor and she got excited.

“Coming,” she shouted

She ran and opened the door she greeted the man even though she had already seen him last week and the week before.

“Hello Miss, it’s nice to see you again.”

She giggled a little and stepped to the side. He was a handsome looking man. He had short blonde hair and the darkest gray eyes ever seen on a man who looked no older then twenty-five. His five a clock shadow was starting in on his face even though it was only 3pm. His shirt clung to his biceps and chest and got a little looser towards his waist. The large tool belt sat cross ways on his hips the last button on his shirt was undone showing the last of his abs. His pants where well fitted to his lower half. His butt was muffin shaped and when he walked all she wanted to do was grab it. He carried a blue tool kit that looked like a nice accessory for a man.

When he looked over her sink he ran the tap and saw that the water as backed up. He opened the cupboard and bend over to start looking at the pipes. She walked over to him and first started to look at him from the back. Even though plumbers crack isn’t something you normally want to see he couldn’t take her eyes off of him. She slowly started to move near his side.

When he looked to his side his eyes looked up her long tanned legs. He was surprised how muscular her legs were and as he continued to look up her legs and briefly he looked under her shirt and noticed that she wasn’t wearing any panties. His pants started to get a little tight so he had to look away and think about something else. He started digging though the cupboard and playing with the plumbing. When he looked back to ask her about what happened to cause the plumbing to get backed up she was sitting on the counter looking down at him her legs were opened and he could smell the sweetness coming from her. All he wanted was to bury his face between her legs.

As he tried to stand she slid over on the counter a little to get closer to him. He looked up at her for only a moment waiting for approval but he started on her before even getting any. First he placed his hand on her thigh and pulled her legs apart even farther so that his face would fit between her legs. He started licking her clit first and nibble on it lightly before licking along her outer lips, placing his fingers to hold her lips opened he fingered her first only starting with one and then moving to two. Her womanhood was so tight on his fingers that his bulged was started to get even harder and was actually causing him pain. He licked at the inner part of her womanhood. He felt her juices pour over his face and on to his tongue to the plumber is was the sweetest juice he had ever tasted from women.

His bulge was so hard and painful that he just couldn’t tease the women anymore. He stood back form her and started to undo his pants. He watcher her as she played with herself. She ran two fingers on her clit and then that the other two in her womanhood. Her moaning was increasing was she played with herself and when she saw that his manhood she just couldn’t keep her hand to herself. Hopping off the counter she kneeled on the floor and grabbed a hold of him and started in on his manhood. She ran her hands along his shaft and her tongue would play with the head. It had been sometime since he had someone playing with him and it wasn’t easy for him to hold himself. He had started to get impatient with the women. Though she was playing with him, he wasn’t to feel her warm, tight wetness on is manhood.

Grabbing her by the arm he forced her up and threw her over the counter so that her torso was on the counter and her tight little bum was up in the air facing him. He held on to one of her arms and grabbed her hair and as he inserted himself into her he pushed down on her arm and pulled on her hair causing her back to arch more. Her womanhood was very tight and extremely wet and it only took a few moments for her tight virgin to over excite him and just as he pulled out of her, he filled with fluids and came all over her, he came in her hair and on her nice dress. He fell down on to the floor his fluids were still flowing from him and when she was released he jumped on top of him and started ridding him the fluids stilled flowed from him and now into her. His manhood was still very sensitive and even having her on him was too much, it caused him to cum again but this time he pushed her hips down on him and came inside her filling her up. Standing she started to started to lose some fluids but she didn’t care. Kneeling over him she placed her mouth back on his manhood and licked and drank the last of his fluids. They tasted so go to her and she just couldn’t stop. Pulling on her hair he pulled her off of him and pulled her into a kiss.

“Same time next week?” He questioned as he tired to get his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those of you how are long time fans I hope you enjoy I tired to make it a little longer with more detail so that it makes up for not posting in sometime.

For new reads please comment and let me know what you think.