Status: All done :) Thank you for reading.

Fuzzy Blue Socks

I love you too

Sage followed Jaylen downstairs and the intoxicating smell of alcohol, sweat, dry ice, and a ting of possibly vomit greeted them. Music and voices bundled together in a mass of chaotic blunder. It was so loud Sage had to grab Jaylen’s arm to follow him through the crowd.
Normally, Sage tried to avoid places such as this, but he was here for Jaylen.
Suddenly someone rudely shoved him, making him loose his grip on Jaylen’s arm.
“Watch where you’re going!” a deep voice demanded.
Sage automatically murmured an apology to the man before continuing forward. Wait, which way was the bar?
Panic flared in his chest, the sound of laughter brought him in front of a table.
“Excuse me, could you direct me to the bar?” he asked, trying to talk over the music.
“What, are you blind?”
Laughter.
Sage clenched his teeth together, trying to control his frustration.
“Yes, I am, actually. Now could you please show me to the bar?”
He heard movement and suddenly smelled cheap perfume and alcohol.
“I could, but I’m afraid I might not get you back,” the voice said. “How about you and go out back where its quieter, I could show you a good time I promise.” He felt rough hands slide over his chest and up to his neck. Sage stepped back.
“Uh… No thank you,” he said.
“Aww, come on don’t you want to have some fun?”
______________________________________

Sage’s hand was wrenched from mine as the crowd surged suddenly. I twisted around, but I couldn’t see over the towering heads about me.
“Sage!!” I yelled. Several heads turned but none were the red headed one I desired.
“Sage!!!” I pushed back the way I had come, but was getting nowhere. Finally my eyes came spotted a table. Without bothering to look at the owner I jumped on top of it. They cried out and yelled, but I ignored them.
Finally, I spotted a flash of orange in the dim light, being attacked by a big sparkling mass.
With a growl I dove into the crows, a well of jealousy opening in my chest.
I reached them and didn’t think about my actions.
“Hey!” I yelled. “Are you BLIND?”
The sparkly blob blinked false eyelashes at me.
I grabbed Sage’s and yanked him to my side.
“Could you not see the collar?” I wrapped my arm around Sage’s waist and glared.
The blob’s mouth hung open and it stammered.
“Hey, Jaylen. I didn’t know. You should keep better tabs on him if –“
I turned away with a huff and dragged Sage with me, this time holding on tight.

___________________________________________

Jaylen led Sage to a more quiet location, but to Sage it was still louder than necessary. He could hear Jaylen talking to him, but couldn’t make out the words.
“What?” he asked over the music.
Jaylen took his hand again. He felt a rush of fresh air and smelled moisture. It took him a few minutes to realize that they were outside. He could hear the music from the bar but it was now muffled. He could hear the distant traffic. He could hear Jaylen’s breathing.
“Are you alright?” he asked, worry caused his brows to knit together.
____________________________

I puffed out a breath and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Yeah, but… grr. What the crap did he think he was doing? Pawing at you like that. It just… pisses me off is all,” I finished lamely, looking up at the foggy night sky.

_____________________

Aww, Jaylen was jealous.
Sage smiled and reached out a hand to ruffle Jaylen’s hair.
So cute.
“You know, I can understand,” he said. “If someone was ‘pawing’ at you I would be jealous too.”
____________________

I looked up at him as his hand slid from my head.
My heart quickened as I asked,
“Why?”
________________________________

He smiled again, but this time it was sad.
“My parents died when I was six. Being put in an orphanage isn’t exactly fun. A lot of kids didn’t like me and picked on me. I ran away a lot. I had wandered into a hangs territory during one of these escapes. They decided to ‘teach me a lesson’. After I lost my eye sight Doc helped me gain back my independence. I left the orphanage when I turned 18 and went into phycology. I had a few girlfriends but I didn’t exactly… like them.”
Suddenly Sage smiled. “And then I met you.” He took a step closer to Jaylen. “I find myself worrying about you and I came protective as well. All in all I’ve realized that I love you.”
_________________________

I stared at him, open mouthed. Thunder shivered across the sky and rain speckled the earth.
Words failed me.
“I … I …” I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes. “That’s… I …”
Sage’s hands came up to frame my face, his lips reaching down to press into mine.
I froze. To dumbfounded by this situation to make sense of it.

_______________________

Sage pulled away.
Suddenly he regretted his actions. He hadn’t waited for Jaylen’s response. He gritted his teeth, afraid.
It was raining hard now, he could feel his clothes plaster to him like a second skin. But he didn’t notice, he was trying to figure out Jaylen’s silence.
Sometimes it really sucked to be blind.

____________________

Sage’s expression brought me back from where ever my brain had gone off to.
I stared at him a moment before crying,
“You just kissed me!”
“Yeah…. I did…” Sage said, obviously confused.
My mind was spinning again. Vaguely I was aware it was raining heavily now, and we were both soaked.
“And.. before that. You told me you loved me!” Awe tinted my voice. Saying it a loud was helping make sense of it all. “And, and,” I laughed aloud. “ I love you too, somehow.”
“Somehow?” Sage smiled.
I launched myself into his arms, laughing as he gasped in surprise. Arms wrapped tight around his I pulled back and muttered,
“Now let’s try this again,” and slid my lips back to where they belonged; against Sage’s.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes that's how it really ends xD
Mainly cause we decided, if we didnt end it soon we would continue on forever....
Thank you! If anyone actually reads this all the way through! XD Despite the horrible way it was written haha