Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

This story follows my mind and no one elses. I will use Stephenie Meyer main events in this story and some of her scenes but that's all im using. Characters that I make up are my own. do not use them. the twilight characters are Stephenie's but I will alter some of there personalities. Hope you enjoy!

Harmony Leane Harper once a part of a very important and influetial family, that many people admired. They were almost as important as the pack leaders. Harmony was diffrent then others. Her mother was half vampire and half wolf. Her father was a true blood walf. No one in the tribe knew. That secret was soon found out by Tray Redwood. Hes hated the Harpers since they denied the marriage of his son and their daughter. You see, the Lores Tribe has hated vampires for over 200 years if not longer. So when they found out Leda Harper and her daughter were part vampire they wanted to get rid of her and her daughter. So one night they planned an attack. And that one night changed everything.
  1. Intro-The past
  2. Dinner anyone?
    Getting dinner, filler kinda fun. Enjoy
  3. Info and Meeting
  4. Why me?
  5. Ohhh...look there are wolves!
  6. New home, with a touch of Italy
    “Aro had it duplicated exactly like the one you have at home without the stains though. Apparently a lot of stains”
  7. Reading up and learning my goal
    "..And to Lea most of all? Really?” Aiden nodded. “Safety measure, and yes your father is kind of royal, and I like star wars a lot, so shush.”
  8. Cans and Summer
  9. Home then gone.
    short
  10. Jacob: Furry
    jacobs. P.O.V.
  11. Hero party 1
  12. Party 2
  13. Bear, passing out, and bad clothes
  14. Short talk
    short filler.
  15. To real
    A dream to real and it's time for her first day of school.
  16. Paul P.O.V
    Party and phone call with Cullens.
  17. Day 1 prt. 1
  18. P.E. 1
  19. Heading to the Cullens
  20. Perfume Gift
  21. Planning for Halloween.
    (Added content)