Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Hero party 1

Slowly the car pulled up a dirt road that led off the main road on the reservation. I looked around, it was so green and lush that it held a sort of magic here.
“Lilly? Are we almost here”
“Yes, we are pulling up to the house know, but we are a few minutes late.” She frowned but Aiden grabbed her hand.
“Don’t worry honey; I’m sure after we apologize they’ll forgive us.” She smiled at him and him at her. I smiled because they reminded me so much of my mother and father which caused me to blink a lot to keep tears from falling.
“Are you alright?” I saw Lilly look at me with worry.
I nodded “yes, I am perfectly fine, don’t worry” I smiled kindly, nodding she turned back to the front but I could tell she really didn’t believe me. Soon we pulled up to a two story house that was old about 20 year’s maybe. It was dark blue and held a kind feel. I saw flower pots hanging and a swinging chair beside the door. Slowly we pulled up and the car shut off. I heard foot steps coming from inside the house about 15 different pairs of feet. I could hear ‘sense/smell’ them for lack of words.

“Okay, know it’s time to act like a family. I think this will be fun. I’ve always wanted a child as beautiful and kind as you Harmony.” I smiled at the warm words that Aiden said.
“Thank you and I’ve always wondered what it would be like if my parents were still alive… but you know I think I do know. You guys are just like them kind and accepting.” I replied making them both look at me with slight tears and all smiles. I opened the door and got out before it got all sappy. I closed the door and hear the others do the same. I walked to the door the others following behind. I walked up the stairs’ and stopped waiting for the other two. I moved to the side to let them pass. They rang the door bell which causes a big stir of the people inside and a “There here”. The door whooshed open and we stepped inside to be greeted by a big round of applause. I smiled even though I was a bit annoyed; com on this was a bit much.
“This is her! This is the one who saved our baby!” I was grabbed by a large arm and pulled forward and engulfed by his hug. He stepped back and I was again engulfed in a hug but this time by a women.
She stepped back with her arms outstretched “Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!” she pulled me towards her again and hugged me. I patted her back.
“Any time” I smiled as I stepped back.
“Oh yes, we haven’t introduced you to the rest of the people here so silly of us. They wanted to meet you after we told them what happened!” She pulled me farther into the house. I looked back awkwardly at Aiden and Lilly who smiled.
“Every one this is the women who saved our Summer!” Every one turned, but a group of tell men stayed a bit longer with their backs turned.
“Hello, I’m Lea, thank you for doing this all for me. I don’t think this is necessary though…” After I spoke the entire group of men turned and looked at me with wide eyes. One even dropped their glass. I just smiled and ran my hand through my soft hair.
“ANGLE” I looked away from the group of men to see a little girl in a cast running towards me. I smiled even wider knelt down and opened my arms. She rand full blast into me I avoided her arm lifted her up and spun her around laughing.
“Well how are you?” I set her on my hip and moved side to side slightly.
“I’m good” she said with her front tooth missing.
“I’m glad you are doing so well. You are a brave girl, and the cast proves it.” I said while lifting her arm. She giggled as I quickly switched to tickling.

We talked for a few more minutes.
“Jake! Paul!” I turned to see two tall, built, good looking tan men. I examined them closely and held out a hand to shake. They stared at me as if I wasn’t really there. Slowly one of them held out their hand and shook mine.
“Hello, I am Lea Harper. Nice to meet you” I shook his hand while he just stared.
“H-how are you still ali-” he was pushed aside by an older man about 35ish,
“Hello, I am Sam Uley, thank you for saving Summer she is very important in our lives.”
The others followed his example each saying something along the same lines.

Soon we were all called for dinner. I ran avoiding Embrys tickling hands and Quils hugs. I laughed all the way to the kitchen. Slowly I started to serve myself but looked around for the guys. I started to wonder but I heard faint voices flowing from the living room so I stopped to listen.

It started out normal till I heard “I think something’s wrong” which made ma skin crawl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i was very busy and i just got back from Japan so I was dealing with that drama. So here's a new chapter.
L.