Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Bear, passing out, and bad clothes

I stayed home and slept most of the time before I was forced to go to school. I knew I had to make more progress but at the moment I just wanted to rest and the time difference did affect me a little bit. I had one more full day till I had to go into school. So I decided that I needed to go feed just in case. So quickly but unhappily I got out of my bed put on a change of cloths to jog in. Once I grabbed a pair of sneakers I jogged to the door said goodbye grabbed my keys and was off. I decided I should head up the mountain to avoid detection. So off I went jogging till I felt it was safe to change into my vampire side and run. In a matter of minutes I reached the top. I felt my slight hunger for blood intensify. I searched and listened for any sudden movement. Soon I honed in on a bear, smiling I leapt into the trees and made my way to were the bear was. A few seconds later I found the bear and leapt.

I wiped my mouth to be free of the blood that spilt. I felt my thirst slowly decrease. Soon my hunger was gone so I turned back to human and slowly made my way back. But my lonely walk was interrupted by a man with slicked back blond hair showing up in front of me. I fell back in surprise. Soon he was surrounded by a few others. One short girl with brown pixie cut hair, one with short dark brown hair, tall and so muscular it was shocking. Soon a man with shoulder length blond wavy hair showed up his expression scary and intimidating. All their eyes a black colour.
They all stared at me making me a little freaked out. They had pointier teeth then normal.
“Umm…” was all I managed to get out as they came closer to me. On even sniffed the air. I then stared at the pixie haired girl thinking I’ve seen her before.

“Who are you?” came the stern voice from the blond wavy haired guy. ‘What the hell is with that attitude?’ I frowned.

“Who are you?” I questioned right back. His eyes narrowed even more and he let out a growl. Quickly the pixie girl was by his side.

“Com down Jasper, before you do something you’ll regret.”

“If he tried anything I’d kick his ass” I replied with arrogance. They all looked at me surprised I could hear and my outspokenness. The big one snorted and smirked.

“Haha, that’d be the day” he replied which caused me to glare.

“That goes for you as well steroid man.” He snapped his head in my direction and glared which I gladly returned. The one with the slicked back blond hair put his hand in front of the stacked guy in a stand down manor.

‘Sorry, I am Carlisle Cullen; these are my children, Emmet, Alice, and Jasper.” He gestured as he listed his children’s names. "We were taking a hike and heard over our radio that it was dangerous in the mountains right now because of an animal that was in the area. We thought we heard a person so we went to worn them. This turns out to be you.” Right then it clicked, Carlisle Cullen, father of Alice Hale and Edward Cullen the one’s Aro wanted. I knew I had to quickly change my antics.

Looking around in alarm I stepped closer towards them. “I just moved here I had no idea dangerous animals lived up here.”

“Yes, also people have been disappearing so you have to be careful. We’ll walk you back, stay close we think something dangerous is close by.” I nodded and moved closer to him.

“Well, I see your still all powerful now” I snapped my head towards Emmet.

“I can still take you on juice boy, but an animal no thanks” I heard him huff but stayed quit as we made our way down the mountain. We all stayed quit for a little while I amused myself by singing in my head.

“I can’t help but notice that you smell of, well ah, blood” came a calm voice.

“Blood?”

“Yes, bear blood to be exact” he came close as he talked to me.

“How do you know what bear blood smells like?” I raised my eyebrows, obviously knowing how but I wasn’t about to point that out.

“Oh, umm… we camp a lot and have developed a nose for these type of smells. ‘Nice save’.

“Oh, well you’re right, on my walk a little ways up there’s a dead bear. It was kinda weird.”

“How do you mean weird?” questioned Carlisle suddenly interested.

“Well there was pretty much no blood spill. I walked closer since I was interested and saw only a tiny bit of blood not near enough blood for a dead bear.” Shrugging I went back to walking and singing in my head.

“Uh, I forgot I dropped something a little while back, Emmet will you come help me look?” He nodded at Jaspers request and they quickly ran human pace into the forest we just came to. Not really paying attention I felt a pinching sensation then everything went black.

I looked around a bit groggy. ‘Where am I?’ I kept thinking as I looked around a room. One wall was glass looking into the forest. The rest of the walls were a lavender colour, decorated with a few nice pieces of art that were landscape. I was currently in a queen bed that was slightly off the ground. It was a deep purple with gold pillows and sheets. ‘How in earth did I end up here?’ I got up and pushed off the covers to see nothing but my underwear. I was shocked but got over it quickly. I saw a clean pair of clothes at the bottom of the bed. ‘I’m in the Cullen’s house aren’t I?’ I ran a hand through my hair in frustration but put the cloths on but frowned when I saw the clothes I was given.

I was given a pair of jean short shorts and a halter top. The other outfit was a purple pleated skirt that reached 4 inches past my ass and a black tube top that was tied on one side, kind of reminded me of a corset. Frowning I chose the corset like top and the skirt. ‘I am so changing when I get my cloths.’ I chose the skirt because it at least covered my ass and some leg and the tube top because I liked it but I’d have to remember not to bend over. I walked to the mirror to make sure everything fit right. The top was corset because it had to be clipped at the side then tied to cover it up. It fit me well and pushed up my already big bust. It gave me a S-line figure which I had but defined it even more. ‘Wow, I really could be a model…” I stared at my long brown wavy hair and sun kissed skin in the mirror. My greenish/browning eyes stared back at me. I spotted a black liner which I picked up to quickly lined my lids top and bottom with a slight flick to make them seem longer. I felt hot but I still wanted to know why they brought me here. I saw a pair of heel but left them. I was 5’7ish…maybe, just? Not a spec of cellulite in sight I smiled ‘damb having vamp genes and werewolf genes is awesome’. Slowly I turned on my heel and walked gracefully towards the door. I heard voices more then before down the stairs so I made my way towards the staircase and then walked down reaching the living room.

I saw four women, and 4 men. One with long blond hair was stunning made me feel a little less confident about myself. The other women I didn’t recognize had long brown hair also very pretty. The man I didn’t recognizer had short messy brown hair he was tallish his back was towards me but I saw him stand straighter when I made my way down the stairs. One I knew right away wasn’t a vampire. She wasn’t as pretty as the rest, average if you will. With mousey brown hair, skinny jeans, chequered shirt, and worn out converses. ‘Ah, that must be Isabella Swan, I expected something more.’ She was pail, narrow face not interesting at all but she held onto the man whose back was turned. ‘Ah, that must be Edward’. I smirked, this is too easy.
“Umm… can somebody tell me where my clothes are? Not to sound ungrateful but these clothes are kinda of…umm… small. To say it simply I feel like a guys wet dream.” All heads turned towards me, as soon as they did I felt pride as I saw Emmet’s jaw slightly drop and Jaspers eyes go wide. I moved my hair to the side as I continued my way down. The beautiful blond one saw her brother gawking and jabbed him in the stomach. Alice just smiled and waved ad she made her way towards me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the group.

“Guys, this is… we never got your name.”

“Oh, my names Lea” I responded smiling my perfectly straight and white teeth.

“This is Lea we met her in the mountain but unfortunately she blacked out, and we didn’t know where she lived so we brang her here. I can tell we are going to the best of friends” she hugged me which caused me to freeze and remove her hands.

“No offence but if I don’t know you that well… please don’t touch me” she let go looking slightly hurt.

“I see the brat in you hasn’t disappeared” I looked towards Emmet.

“I see you haven’t stopped being a jacked up jock” cocking my him I stood in front of him looking up.

“That’s the best you got shorty?”

“Hah, please I’m just getting started” I responded while smirking which he did the same. ‘I have a feeling I’m going to like this guy.’

“You got bark now lets see if you’ve got bite.”

“Bring it” I was full out smiling now as was he.

“I don’t get it Edward, are the fighting or hitting on each other? And isn’t Emmet with Rosalie?” Alice quickly pulled me away from my argument with Emmet.

“Lea, this is Rosalie” I smiled and raised my hand forward for her to shake. Everybody watched with curiosity as Rosalie looked at my hand and back at me.

“Nice to meet you” she smiled as she shook my hand which shocked a few and out of the corner or my eye see Isabella frown.

“I like your hair, and you’re very pretty, let me in on the secret?” she smiled and laughed.

“I think you’re doing fine without my secret. Plus I don’t think my secret is one to tell.”

“Fair enough, then at least sometime we could go shopping?”

“I like your boldness and I have a feeling I’ll like your style, so sure.” By now every one was in shock.

“I have a family friend who’s in the perfume business, I think I know a scent that would be perfect for you” I felt very comfortable in the current conversation.

“Next” Alice said as she swept me away from Rosalie and onto Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen. Edward took a deep breath and was holding it while smiling. I raised my eyebrows and frowned.

“Do I smell or something?” he shook his head but wouldn’t meet my eyes.

“Okay, if you say so. Hi I’m Lea” I waved this time.

“Hi, I’m Isabella Swan but everybody calls me Bella. And this is my BOYFRIEND Edward.” She put a lot of emphasis on the word boyfriend which made me smirk.

“I can see that thanks. I mean you seem pretty glued to him” I heard a snort come from Rosalie and a “you got that right”. I smiled but remembered I was supposed to gain her trust. “Sorry, I’m rather blunt. That was rude of me I apologize” she nodded and said it was okay.

“Sorry, I have to go” and with that Edward left the house quickly a little fast for a human pace.

“I guess I do smell?” my remark making everyone laugh.

“You do smell but a very nice scent nothing I’ve smelt before what are you wearing?”

“Nothing, I’m all natural.” I replied to Alice’s question.

“Oh…”

“Now let’s stop crowding her. I’m Esme and I have a feeling you might be hungry. I have just made food.” I nodded and walked towards her. We made small talk as she led the way to the kitchen
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a new chapter. Hope you like I enjoyed writing this. Let me know wut cha think! SUbscribe! Sorry for taking so long.
L.