Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Short talk

I ate while making small talk with Rosalie who came in a few minutes ago. She asked me about my family and all the regular stuff, but we quickly switched to fashion which Alice gladly joined in.
“And that’s when I said ‘honey, you shouldn’t even be allowed to wear that outfit on Halloween.’ ” Alice and Rosalie roared with laughter at the fashion disaster story.
“Oh, you are so right” Alice managed to say through her laughter.

“I see everyone’s getting along well” we turned to see Carlisle with his arm around Esme.
“Yes, thanks for the food it’s amazing. It’s even better then my moms. Please don’t tell her, I don’t want to see you two battle it off” this caused every one to laugh. Thanks to our laughter Jasper, Emmet, and the other two to come into the kitchen.
“What’s all the noise for?”
“It’s from the fashion wrongs people commit in this world” Alice answer caused Rosalie, Alice, and I to burst back into laughter.
“Edward, I don’t get it” Isabella looked up at Edward for an answer.
“Trust me, you of most people wouldn’t” came the voice of Rosalie which made me snort with laughter causing me to almost choke on water while the rest frowned. I covered my mouth to try and conceal my laughter.
“At least one person appreciates the joke” Rosalie commented crossing her arms and frowning.
“Rose” warned Edward as he hugged his girlfriend closer. She just rolled her eyes and continued to glare daggers into the ground.
“Whoa, is that really the time? Sorry but I have to go. My parents will be worried sick.” Esme left, then returned with my cloths in hand a few moments later. Smiling I thanked her then started to change. I heard a gasp as I started to remove the top I had on. I looked to see everyone shocked with mouths open.
“What?” I raised my eyebrow in question.
“You just started changing in front of everyone” Isabella’s said her voice filled with disbelief.
“Oh, sorry at home before I moved here it was fine to change in front of each other.” I gave an apologetic smile.
“Oh, I don’t mind. Please continue” Rosalie hit Emmet for his comment.
“No!” came a fierce voice. We all looked towards a fuming Edward as he glared at Emmet.
“Whoa, dude I was kidding. No need to get worked up. Plus your girl is in your arms and her name is Isabella” this caused Edward to look taken back and turned to leave the room, Isabella right behind him.
“Okay… where’s your bathroom?” Esme smiled and pointed me in the direction. Quickly I went, changed and returned with their cloths in hand.
“Oh, you can have those cloths” I smiled thanks to Alice.
“I’ll give you a ride” said Rose as she pulled out her car keys.
“Oh, no thanks I really have to get some exercise.”
“There are bears and other things out there so just let me give you a ride.”
“That’s in the mountains not down here. Don’t worry; I’ll give you a call when I get home?” They agreed so we exchanged numbers and I was on my way. As I walked out I noticed Edward staring at me intently. I just shrugged closed the door behind me and off I went. I started with a slow jog then quickened my pace to almost a running pace. I felt free as I quickly started to sprint (human pace) down the main road towards my house.
I turned to vamp as I saw my house in sight. I flew inside and to my room in a few seconds. In a few seconds I turned on the water in my shower and was scrubbing myself clean. Once I was shaved, washed, and scrubbed I turned back into human to enjoy the warm water. I stayed in there for a bit longer till I turned off the water and stepped out to rap a towel around me. I walked out of the bathroom to see a worried Lilly.
“Where have you been?” She gushed as she ran up grabbing my face moving it side to side to examine it.
“I passed out and wound up at the Cullens.” I gently removed her hand from my face then headed to the closet.
“What?! Are you okay?” she quickly ran over to me.
“They did it on purpose probably to stop any snooping as to why they were in the forest” letting out a sigh she walked to sit down on the bed.
“You have to be careful especially because you went to go feed. Did they catch you?”
“Kinda but I had turned human so it was alright. Ahh soo not looking forward to school” I said to change the flow of conversation.
“Oh it won’t be that bad Harmony. Think of all the new friend’s you’ll make” she clapped her hands in excitement.
“Those people are useless and greedy” I said standing up going towards the mirror.
“Come now, don’t think of them like that” she scolded.
“But their human… all are like that except the people in this house.” She smiled at the last comment.
“I miss home” I said as I thought of my ‘family’ the bickering between me and the others while Aro scolded us for our youth and loudness. ‘I have to finish this quickly’. I wanted to get back to Aro as soon as possible. Weirdly enough I felt empty without doing what he told me or having him beside me.
“Hey, you want some food? I was just about to make dinner…” She said slowly rising from the bed.
“No I’m good, I’ve had enough human and vamp food today thanks. So you know I won’t eat much for the next few days so don’t worry to much it happens when I drink.” Threw the mirror I saw her nod bow slightly then leave. Blowing out a huff of air I stripped then jumped into bed after I had turned off the lights. I went and sat in bed thinking about tomorrow.