Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Paul P.O.V

Celebration party Reserve Pauls P.O.V

I was not in a pleasant mood. A girl was taken, Jacob blamed me, not that I cared but the mere though of a blood sucker taking someone because of me pissed me off. I stormed into my house not caring if I was making to much noise. I went straight to my room pulled of my pants leaving me just in my boxers and jumped into bed. I started to think of every way possible to kill vampires. The thoughts made my fist clench which made m punch the wall leaving a hole in it.

I woke up to a knock on my door.
“What” I yelled annoyed as hell at someone waking me. I didn’t know I had fallen asleep but it was a great way to stop thinking about earlier today.

“Wake up we have to go to the neighbours of a celebratory party.

“I’m not going” I was not in any type of mood to party.

“No, you are going this is for a person who saved one of the kids in la push” snapped my mom.

“I don’t want to I’m not in a party mood” I dug my head under my pillow.

“You are and that’s final.”

I started to move because I heard the phone ring. I rubbed my eyes removing the goop in the corners as I rolled out of bed. Pulling on a pair of pants I headed out of my room towards the phone. Scratching my head I picked up the phone yawning.
“Hello?”

“Paul, it’s Sam why aren’t you at Robs house by now. You were supposed to be over at five thirty and it’s now six twenty. Just in case you forgot which you did-” I heard in the back round ‘As usual’ which caused me to growl “I am reminding you come over now we are waiting for the girl. You better be here before she is.” I growled at the sternness in Sam’s voice.

“Yea I’m coming over now” I replied hanging up the phone before he could say anything else. ‘I’ll get an ear full later about not hanging up on an adult and when their about to say something.’ I shrugged and went to the fridge to grab something to eat. Pulling open the door I searched for something quick to eat on the way to Rob’s house. I found a hot dog which I grabbed and scarfed down then headed back to my room to grab a shirt. Pulling it on I gabbed my sneakers and ran out the front door and down the road. I saw the house a few minutes later. I stopped to a walk and headed up the stares towards the door. I knocked and waited for an answer. I stuck my hands in my pocket right when the door opened to reveal Rob. He smiled and pulled me into a hug and pulled me in.
“Thanks so much for coming it means so much.”
“No thanks for inviting me. It’s the right thing to do for someone who rescued your daughter.” He smiled and moved aside. I saw the pack in the corner. I rolled my eyes but walked towards them. Jacob looked the most annoyed besides me with the fact we were having a party after loosing someone.

“Paul, you know when you’re on the phone…” I tuned out as Sam went on about the phone call incident.

“Sam, he isn’t even listening so just stop its annoying” commented Leah as she yawned. “I really don’t want to be here” said Jacob as he leaned against the wall. The others nodded in agreement “it doesn’t seem right”.

“I know but we have to give support. Also we should thank the girl who saved little Summers life.” They all agreed while I stayed quite.

“There here! There here!” yelled Rob as he raced forward his wife right after him. We each had a cup in our hand in case we had to do a toast to this person or something. We heard the door open and thank yous’ erupted from Summers parents mouths. I applauded along with everyone else but Leah said something so we all leaned in to hear so we didn’t turn around right away but then we heard her voice.

“Hello, I’m Lea, thank you for doing this all for me. I don’t think this is necessary though…” I whipped around to see the girl from the clearing. My jaw opened and my glass slipped from my hand and hit the floor. ‘The girl, no I mean Lea is alive?’ My body couldn’t move as I stared and watched as she knelt down and opened her arms smiling as she engulfed.

“What the fuck?” came Embrys voice as he too stared. My vision narrowed and my heart beat faster then it already was. I just stared till I was hit in the side making my head snap and caused me to growl. I saw Quil looking at me weirdly. I turned back to the girl and felt myself automatically moving towards her. I just stared at her. ‘Was she always this beautiful? Will she like me? Do I look okay?’ I though as I got closer then I heard my name along with Jakes name being called by Rob. I Glared as I noticed Jake right beside me looking at her with the same feeling as I felt. She put out her hand and Jacob beat me to grabbing her hand but what he said made my eyes go wide.

“H-how are you still ali-” Sam pushed him out of the way and made him lose his grip on her hand which made me smile.

“Hello, I am Sam Uley, thank you for saving Summer she is very important in our lives.” I saw that the others had followed his lead and were saying similar things. Embry kissed the back of Lea’s hand making her laugh and my blood boil. She kicked it of with Quil and Embry quickly and soon she left or rather ran away to avoid Embry and Quil who were tickling, hugging, and poking her. ‘Quil, Embry you guys are dead later’ I said to myself making a mental note for later. Soon we were all called for dinner. I had to hit Jake to make him move. He kept watching Lea in disbelief and happiness. I was about to go to the kitchen but Sam called all of u into the living room. However Jake was the first to speak.

“How could she still be alive? We asked Carlisle and he said that it was .00001 or something chance of her to be alive…”

“I don’t know Jake, I’m just as confused as you are right now.” Commented Sam.

“Well she seems perfectly fine, she doesn’t smell any different, and she still is human so shouldn’t we be happy?” questioned Embry.

“Yea Embrys right, I mean me an’ him have hung out with her the most tonight and she’s like any other female we’ve been with…” came the voice of Quil.

“Yes, but I think we should still be wary” Sam looked pointedly at Embry and Quil as he said it.

“Fine, I agree with Sam, lets call Carlisle after this meal.” Leah said making Sam nod.

“Fine fine but you all are probably worried for nothing” Embry muttered annoyed.

“I hope you’re right but lets go to dinner before were noticed that we’re gone.” We followed Sam as he headed to the kitchen towards the food. We got inline, even though we shoved others out of the way to get the food we tried to do it properly. We got what we needed and headed towards the dinning room.
We ate or rather scarfed our food down then off went Embry and Quil towards Lea again. ‘So much for the ‘be wary’ comment by Sam’ I though as they ran towards her. I clenched my fist as Embry rapped his arms around Lea and said “Ahh, you are captive now you aint going anywhere! You must face the raft of Embrys killer hugs!” She let out a musical sounding laugh that started melting my heart.
“Oh no! Not the killer Embry hugs! Will anyone save me?” I watched as Quil appeared and as the idiot he is he struck a pose.

“Fear not dear lady! Quil is here to protect you!” Quil then proceeded to try and take Lea from Embry. I then wanted to hit them over the head as the pulled her back and forth like tug of war.

“Enough!” yelled Sam causing them to drop her which made my jaw drop. ‘So dead’ I started to
growl at them.
“Next time how bout you set me on the floor next time yea?” she said looking up at the two.
They blushed and started to help her up.

“Sorry about that Lea” She smiled at Sam.

“Boys will be boys; I guess I’m a new toy?” she said good naturedly.

“Yes, you’re our shiny new toy.” Every body laughed and things eased even I laughed at their stupid comment. I rolled my eyes and watched as Jacob approached her and started small talk. Soon I left to go to the bathroom. I came back to see that Lea and her family had left. I felt my heart start to ache at the thought of not being able to say good bye.

“My house now” I nodded and followed Sam along with the others. We said good bye to everyone and headed to Sams.

“Hello love” Sam wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her hello as he reached behind her and grabbed the phone. We left them be and walked to the living room.
“She’s soo cool!” exclaimed Quil to Embry.
“Yea she’s so funny and she smells so good.” Quil nodded in agreement. And off they went talking about Lea. I was about to tell them to shut up but Sam beat me to it.
“Shut it you two, didn’t you hear me earlier about being wary? We don’t know what’s going on or how she’s alive.”
“Isn’t that why were calling those blood suckers?”
“Yea once we get the okay from Carlisle we can hang out with her again!” Embry said while high fiving Quil which made Sam glare making them shut up and look everywhere but at Sam. Sam dialed Carlisle and then stuck it on speaker. After the second ring Carlisle answered the phone.
“Hello?”

“Carlisle it’s Sam.”

“Yes, what can I do for you Sam?”

“You said the chance of that girl being alive was .00001 right?”

“Yes maybe even less then that.”

“Well, she’s that .00001 chance.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s alive that’s what Sams trying to say” I snap not wanting to prolong this conversation. He glared but went back to talking to Carlisle.

“What? Are you sure?” we hear rustling which we assume was the others.

“Where and when?” Jake tensed so I knew it was Edward talking. I heard the voice of Isabella Swan saying “what’s going on?” which made Jacob snarl then leave the house in furry.

“About 15 minutes ago at the reserve.”

“Was she attacking someone? Or did she smell like us?”

“No and she sm-” started Sam but Embry jumped in.

“She smells amazing” he said happily which caused Sam to hit him making him quite instantly.

“She also ate food” Sam put in.

“Hmm… that is very weird they wouldn’t leave her alone.”

“But she isn’t one of you so can we still hangout with her?” Quil asked quickly.

“Yes you ca-” Carlisle started but was interrupted with a high-five from the two idiot brothers.

“However, you should still be careful we don’t know much about her. We’ll keep a watch for anything strange on our side, and I’m sure you’ll do the same on your side.”

“We will. Thanks Carlisle.”

“No problem, keep us updated.”

“Will do bye” Sam hung up and looked towards us. “You heard him be wary you can still talk with her but till we know her better please be careful. See you tomorrow.” We all nodded and departed. And for me all the way back to my house all that was on my mind was Lea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Probs won't uodate for a while so enjoy the 2 new chapters! PLease comment!
L