Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

P.E. 1

First and second-class finished in what seemed like days.
"Do classes always seem that annoying and long?" I growled as Isabella and I left our History class. She let out a little chuckle.

"Well you have gym next. So you get to run around?" she commented while ending it with a question.

I rouse my eyebrow as I snuck a side glance "I guess you aren't a physical type of person are you Isabella?"

"No, I'm not very athletic."

I shrugged "We all have our thing. Yours is sitting and listening to a teacher drone on and me preferring to run laps than sitting in another class room banging my head on my desk." Isabella laughed at the last part making me smile.

"Well the gym is that way towards the left building. I'll see you later Lea" Isabella waved as she walked away from me.

Turning I quickened my pace down the hall ignoring the looks I was getting for being the 'new student'. I raced into the gym and headed straight for the locker room.

After changing into a pair of blue soccer shorts, a sports bra, and a Bob Marley t-shirt I walked out of the change room taking no longer then 2 minutes to change I was the first person in the gym. I strolled over to the bleachers and sat down. A little while later my classmates started to emerge from the change room. Girls with short shorts and guys with sleeveless shirts to show off their arms. I rolled my eyes and leaned backwards using the bleacher behind me for support.

"Well well well. I see you still think you're better then the rest" came a teasing voice which I quickly recognized as Emmets'. I remained quite as he kept bugging me.

"Oh, so now you don't even talk?"

"Oh, I talk I just refrain from answering questions from annoying people" I responded as I stuck out my tongue. I felt the man vibrate beside me as his laughs filled the area around us.

"Hello class my name is Coach Clapp and I will be your teacher for this year. I mark on participation, effort, and attendance. So if you try and do your best and not skip you could avoid redoing a year right Newton?" Coach Clapp said as he finished by looking at Newton who had stopped laughing to glare at the coach.
"Okay class, listen up. Today we will be playing indoor soccer. We will separate into 3 teams. Two teams will play and one will sit out. The team that sits out comes in when a goal is scored. The team that scores stays on and the team that got scored on goes off. The first team to 6 goals wins, easy enough? Good, I will separate you so when you hear your name please come stand and grab a green pinnie. Mona Rea, Tina Yung, Josh Catcher, Debra Uing, Brad Lake, Becca Troll, Jade Quin, and Emmet Cullen." As Emmet stood up from beside me and jogged down the two bleachers, towards the waiting area for his group I swear I could see every girl watching and swooning as he went. I rolled my eyes as I lent my head back onto the bleachers. "Group two will be wearing red pinnies and the members will be: Kain King, Trever Moss, Holly Roks, Penny Rollins, Mike Newton..." I tuned out Coach Clapp as he read the rest of the team till I heard my name.

" And Lea Harper, you will be on the blue team. Blue will be sitting off first. Lets start" Clapp yelled as he ushered everyone into positions so gym could quickly commence.

I ignored most of the screaming and cheering from the girls whenever Emmet got the ball. And I didn't bother to watch as Emmet made everyone look like they had no clue how to play the sport. I was sure Emmet was bored with the slow pace and lack of skill the other team had because he walked or jogged up the field easily getting by everyone. He gently tapped the ball but still managed to send it flying into the bottom right hand corner earning a bunch of screaming from the girls on his team and grumbling from the guys. I pulled my body forward so I would get off the Bench and onto the field. In all honesty I could careless who would win I just wanted to get back to resting. But sadly that wasn't what I got at all. I got a ball flying into my stomach causing me to fall over. I pushed myself up to see Emmet leaning over me.

"Sorry, I took you for a I can do anything person not a I fall over by a ball person." I growled as he smirked offering me a hand, which I slapped away.

"You're going to regret that Cullen" I threatened as Emmet passed the ball back to the center.

"Mmhmmm, sure. I can't wait to see this," he taunted as he walked backwards giving me a smirk that made my heart skip a beat. Shaking my legs I made my way to the front line moving around the people on the team till I was right in the center.

"Pass the ball to me got it?" I questioned without looking away from the tall, built, brunette in front of me.

"Ummm... yea sure Lea what ever" came the reply of Skyler as he looked between Emmet and I.

"Are you ready Emmet? I won't hold back"

"The real question Lea is are you ready?" he responded still with the smirk planted on his face.

"Bring it," I replied as the coach came forward with the ball in hand.

"Let the game begin" Emmet whispered as Coach Clapp dropped the ball from his hands towards our feet.

'Yes, let it begin.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I am honestly just being Lazy I'm so sorry. I know what i want to write but sitting down and typing just aint working for me at the moment. But enjoy please comment.
L.