Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Heading to the Cullens

Saying we were competitive was an understatement. We ignored everyone else in the room only focusing on each other. When he scored his team cheered and when I scored my team cheered. Soon both sides gave up on trying to join in and sat on the sidelines holding their breath as we faced off.
It was the end of gym class before we knew it. I had sweat on the side of my head, Emmet didn't 'stupid vamp'. I had barely managed to keep Emmet from scoring the winning point. I smirked. I might have not won but it was better than seeing his smug grin.

"Good game! I haven't seen something so exciting for a while. Now hit the showers you stink!" Coach Clapp barked with a smile.

"Not bad, Harper, not bad" he reached out and ruffled my hair. Making me growl and attempt to hit him but he stepped back just in time. He turned fluidly and jogged to the boys change room. I did the same turning in the direction of the ladies muttering profanities as I tried to fix my hair.
"Stupid.... vampire.... if I could change...... would have won..." I growled till I stepped into the shower. I scrubbed using the soap that had been provided in the shower room. It smelled like generic lemons. After ten minutes I stepped out and dried off. I changed back into my clothes and packed up. I frowned as I stared in the mirror at my now waving hair.
'After all Lilly's work.' I slipped the clip into my bag carefully not to damage it in any way then I hurried to my next class.

It was lunch before long and I was so happy. No more teachers to deal with. I headed to the line up wand waited to grab an apple and water. I walked to the front and was ready to pay when a hand shot out in front of me. I was slightly started and turned to see Mike standing there smiling.

"Don't worry I got it" he smiled.

"Oh how kind, spending a whole..." I looked at the register " $2.50 dollars. You are to kind." I moved around him.

"Would you like to sit with my group for lunch?" he questioned as he tried to lead me in the direction he was sitting.
I searched till I saw a waving Alice. "Nah, I'm sitting with Alice and Isabella, sorry" I shoved him slightly and made my way in their direction.

"Thank you so much for letting me sit with you. Mike is seriously gonna get knocked out if he keeps on annoying me." I pulled out my chair and took a seat. I set my apple and water down not planning to touch either.

"Anytime! So how's your first day? By the way loving the outfit!" Alice asked.

"Thanks I like it to, just bought it before I came here to Forks. I always knew I hated small schools. This just proved me right" Shrugging as I glared at a group of staring girls.

"Every one in this town needs to stop being so annoying" Rosalie commented also glaring at a group of girls who gawked at Emmet as he made his way to us. He quickened his pace when he looked at me.

"Hey Harper ready to get your ass served to you in PE again?" he slid in beside Rosalie kissing her cheek.

"Haha, if I recall you didn't win." I returned quickly.

"Yes, it was a close match" Alice said smiling as if to recall it " I think you might have some competition for the best in class Emmet." Emmet glared at Alice and was about to reply before she turned and shouted.

"Bella, Edward!" We all turned to see them. I smiled kindly at Isabella.

"Hey, Isabella thanks for showing me to class this morning. It really helped."

"No problem. I hope today is going well." She responded never letting go of Edwards hand.

"It is but a guy named Mike will be punched out soon enough." She looked startled at my comment making everyone chuckle. To soon the lunch bell went signaling the end of lunch.

"God, now I have to go back to the fucking hell hole called class." Everyone laughed even Edward which was good since he'd been looking everywhere but me. I had to get on his good side in order for Isabella to trust me.

"You sure have a mouth on you don't you" Jasper whispered his southern accent strong.

"We have much more to hear, some pretty interesting stuff" Alice said giggling.

"Alice is right. I don't really hold back. But now I got to go, see you all later" I waved moving in the direction of classes. 'Time for round two.'

~~~~~~~~Fast Forward 2 Months~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two months and everything has been going well. Bella, yes Bella not Isabella, has started to like me. We have gotten closer but it still is hard not to laugh at her from time to time. Rosalie makes sure of that.
Besides that Mike has also taken to avoiding me ever since I kicked a soccer ball in his groin area more then once. Emmet and I haven't stopped trying to outdo each other in gym class either. We have broken a few things but nothing to big... yet. Lilly has taken a big liking to Emily in la push so they hang out almost all the time and when ever she comes back she tells me they miss me. I always decline. I don't have time for that. It was the Friday before Halloween. I was so excited. I loved Halloween since I always enjoyed dressing up. I planned to go with something that was vampire related.

I was just packing a bag since I was heading to the Cullen's house to help them decorate for the party they planned to through. I raced around throwing a few last minute things into the bag. I zipped up my bag and ran down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Lilly?" I called as I grabbed an apple. I saw her poke her head around the corner. "I'm heading to the Cullens for the night, I won't be back till late tomorrow or Sunday."

"Okay have fun! But I have a question..." She trailed off making me pause in mid bite.

"Well, go on what is it?" I turned to face her leaning against the counter.

"Can I...I mean if I'm aloud.... if it's not to much trouble..." she fiddled with her hands while looking at the floor.

"Lil- no mom what is it?" I questioned making her look up and smile.

"Can I have Emily and some of the others over tonight for a dinner?"

I blinked raising an eyebrow "What? Emily place isn't big enough all of a sudden?" I joked pushing myself forward.

"Oh, no no, it's just I thought it'd be nice to have her and everyone else over instead of always bothering her."

"That's fine. You don't have to ask you live here and have as much right to bring someone over as I do. Lets remember who the parent is in the house" I giggled as I was lightly shoved by Lilly.

"Oh hush. Go have fun take your cell phone with you. Be good" she hugged me as she led me to the door and took out a set of keys.

I nodded and walked to the side of the house where all the cars are kept. I walked up to the black Ferrari and opened the passenger door throwing in my bag then headed to the drivers side. I got in and started the car and slowly made my way around the other parked cars and to the front door where Lilly waited. I rolled my window down when I reached the door.

"Bye! Have fun with Emily and everyone tonight. Don't get to crazy" I mocked.

She laughed sticking her tongue out "that is what I'm supposed to say to you. Now get going, don't make them wait for you." She waved making me laugh. I slowly rolled up the window then sped off in the direction of the Cullens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a chapter my friend didn't edit it so sorry for any mistakes! It's about to get a bit more interesting so keep reading. I have a few surprises for my dear readers!
L.