Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Planning for Halloween.

“We have been at this for 3 hours Alice. Can’t we take a break? Or I don’t know leave it for the rest of the night.” I groaned as I rolled onto my back.

“Yeah Alice can’t you see Lea needs a break?” Rosalie spoke up as she set her pen down.

“What about Bella?” Alice asked looking around.

“What about Bella?” Rosalie asked while inspecting her nails clearly showing disinterest.

“Be nice Rose”
“Why? She never showed up to help. She’s been with Edward the entire time” she snapped.

“Rose, you know she hasn’t seen Edward fo-” Alice started but was cut off.

“For a whole 5 hours! Alice that’s just stupid” She pushed herself off the wall to sit beside me. She started playing with my hair making me move closer.

“Sorry, but I gotta give it to Rose on this one. I think Bella should have come to help.” I mumbled as my eyes started to close thanks to the calming rhythm.

“See Alice? What ever, I bet she won’t even help with setting up tomorrow. But what help would she be anyway? She’s just a pathetic hu-”

“Rose!” Alice snipped clearly annoyed with her sister. “I won’t tolerate you talking about Bella that way” she stood up and glared before she walked out the door.

“Was it completely my fault?” Rose questioned as she slowed her hands through my hair.

“I think you went a tad to far but Bella did kind of abandon us. But then again you know how much she loves him. It’s like she’s a lost dog without him.” I rolled onto my side and grabbed her hand starting to massage it hitting the pressure points hoping to relax her. “But you know I got your back Rose. Your like the sister I never had” I stated as I set her hand down and reached for the other. She moved her other hand closer to me.

“I wish I had you as my sister or a daughter like you.” She smiled down at me. She flicked my nose making me wrinkle my nose and fake frown. Then she poked me making me squeal and drop her hand. That was a huge mistake.

“Oh? Ticklish are we?” She lunged as I rolled off the bed.

“Rose! Rose! Let’s be reasonable here…” I tried to reason as I slowly stepped towards the door.

“Nope” she lunged making me jolt to the door and pull it open. I made it half way down the hall before I was tackled and tickled.

“ROSE! AHAHAh” “Rose st-stop” I tried to yell between laughs. Soon the Cullens made their way out to find the source of the laughter. They all laughed as I squirmed. It wasn’t till Carlisle told Rosalie to let me be did the laughing stop. But it felt like forever.

“Not cool rose, not cool,” I groaned as my sides gave little burst of pain from laughing to hard.

“Time for bed. It’s late” Esme lectured as she pointed at the clock on the wall. “Leah you can sleep in the spare bedroom. It’s down the hall.”

“Thank you for letting me stay here” I said while pushing myself off the floor turning to Esme.

“No problem have a good sleep. And thank you once again for the perfume it’s lovely.”

“Don’t worry. And I’ll see you in the morning. Good night everyone” I waved as I walked to the bedroom. I opened then closed the door. Then threw myself on the bed. I pulled of my shirt and pants then threw back the duvet cover. I snuggled in pulling the covers under my chin smiling. Excited for the next day I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Slowly my eyelids lifted as I smelt bacon. I looked around remembering where I was making a smile appear on my face. Not even ten seconds later a knock on my door filled the room.

“Come in” I called pulling myself into the sitting position. Rosalie opened the door and smiled as she saw me let out a huge yawn. She walked over and sat beside me.
“Food will be ready soon” she gave me a knowing smile.

“How’d you kn-” I started but the growl of my stomach cut me off. “Ahh, that’s how you knew” I looked down frowning.

“It’s so loud it can be heard throughout the house” She joked but still caused me to blush.

“I didn’t mean for it to be so loud… It has a life of its own” I tried to defend as it grumbled even louder.

“I was joking, but seriously lets feed you.”

“Okay, but first where is my bag? I kind of need my clothes.” Her mouth made an ‘O’ shape as she realized I only had a bra on.

“I’ll go find it for you. Be right back.” She left closing the door behind her.

“Thank you!” I yelled after her. I pushed the duvet away from me as I set my feet down on the wooden floor. I took in the room not really have had paid attention last night. Ii was a good sized room, with a queen bed pressed against the wall near the door facing the rest for the room. To the left was a huge dresser made out of oak with a mirror on top. On the wall across from the bed was a stereo system and a huge book case. And a huge inviting leather chair. But on the right were glass windows expanding the entire wall. I walked towards them slightly stretching as I scanned the forest. ‘It really is stunning in forks. I wish the reason I was here was happier. I’ll miss it when it’s all over…” my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

“Oh Rose you fou-”I turned with a huge smile but froze half way into the turn. “Your not Rose…” I stupidly stated.

“Umm… yea, Rose gave this to me to give to you… I didn’t mean…it wasn’t my intention…if I had known you were in just under-” Emmet tried to explain as he looked everywhere but at me his hand rubbing his neck.

I let a small smile creep onto my face as he kept starting and stopping sentences. “Emmet, it’s fine. Just give me my clothing” I made my way towards him as I spoke. I startled him as he looked for me not realizing I had walked to him. I giggled as he stepped back and let a shock expression show.

“Oh yea, here breakfast is ready come down soon.” He handed me the bag. I took it and made my way to the bed to place my bag down. ‘What happened to the cocky self assured Emmet Cullen?’ I though as I started to unzip the bag.

“And Lea?” Emmet called making me turn my head to look at him and raise an eyebrow.

“Yes?”

His smirk graced his perfect face as his eyes met mine “Nice underwear” once the words left his mouth he turned and shut the door.

‘Ah, there he is’ I laughed to myself as I shook my head quickly getting ready for breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! It has been forever! Yea, it's my fault I am sorry I've had some inspiration, sadly it has been for chapters ahead of where i am now so I'm writing those instead of the chapters I need now. I will try to write more. Sorry once again.
L.