Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Info and Meeting

I ate my dinner which just happens to be spaghetti. I listen in contently to the topic at hand.
“As you know we had Edward Cullen who asked us to kill him, which we denied because of his gift, 3 days ago. Since we said no he planned to cause a scene since he thought his beloved Isabella Swan was dead. Right when he stepped into the sunlight his ‘girlfriend’ rushed in and stopped him from showing himself to the world. However since he threatened our existence we naturally had to talk to him. I’m really glad we didn’t have to kill him though. It would’ve been a shame really, with his gift and all.”

“Aro, stay on topic” cut in Caius. Aro bowed his head as thanks to his brother then went on. “Yes, as I was saying we had to bring him in. He didn’t want to come, or at least not with his precious women, but I just had to meet her! I mean what type of human could grab his attention like that, and how, since she’s his blood singer, does he stop from drinking her blood? I just wanted to meet her. Any who, since Felix and Demetri were taking so long I sent dear little Jane to go get them. And she brought them back but to my delight she brought Alice as well.” He was about to go on but saw my questioning face.

“Ah, yes you weren’t here when Carlisle was with us. Carlisle was with us for a while but he didn’t really like our way of living. He’s what you’d call a ‘vegetarian’ he drinks animal blood in place of humans. I don’t know how he does it but he makes do. He is now a doctor with the appearance of a 23 year old, which is so like him he was always very compassionate to people. Anyway he left us and traveled around the world treating people. He first started on treating people who had Spanish Influenza. He found his first ‘son’ there. That was Edward who is ‘17’, the one who came into our graces today. He has the power to hear what people think. Unlike me he doesn’t need to touch them, quit amazing power he has. Carlisle continued on working as a doctor and through his journey he turned a few people and a few came to him. He now has 6 other vampires in his coven. Each one of them has a power. Alice, the women vampire with him can see the future. She is with a vampire called Jasper who is 20; he can change someone’s mood. Emmet who was turned when he was 20, he is amazingly strong even for a vampire, Rosalie Emmet’s wife, who appears to be 18 is amazingly beautiful even for a vampire. Esme ‘the mother’ has the physical age of 26 she isn’t super special in anyway but has the amazing ability to love to a great extent.”
He stopped for a maid to clean my dishes and to refill my drink.

“Any who we invited them to join but they have denied us. And now it seems that human girl knows all about us. Edward seems to love her and her him. He refused to change her but Alice has shown me that in the future she will be a Vampire. Oh, did I mention she is immune to our power even more so then you dear. I know though Edward will try to get around our deal, and I want the human changed as quick as possible. But it seems she wants Edward to approve or at least some type of consent to do it. She loves him dearly. I don’t want our deal to be avoided. I want to keep an eye on them without them knowing.” I just drank my Shirley temple thinking. I saw Caius eye me then smile. I frowned and saw him touch Aro’s hand lightly, then quickly take away his hand. Aro then looked at me and smiled. I looked between them questioningly. “So harmony, how do you like planes?” I frowned as their smiles got bigger, ‘why do I get as feeling I’m not going to like what their thinking…’
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry short but needed..well i think. The fun is about to begin. Next chapter will be longer and better. Till then, bye!
L.
comment if you want, it'll make me happy.