Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Reading up and learning my goal

I rolled over onto my side. I felt heat on my face so I open up my eyes to see the sun and the forest. I nestled my head into my pillow loving the smell. I slowly sat up and looked at the clock beside my head. 10:45 it read ‘wow I must have really been tired.’ I pulled up my pillows and leaned them behind me. I leaned back loving the feeling of the sun. I heard a light knock on my door.

“Come in” I yelled. Mr. Burns came into the room. I didn’t really look at him last night but he seemed to be around 35 years old. He was about 5’10 with brown hair and blue eyes.

“Good morning Miss Eve. How did you sleep last night?” he asked kindly as he opened my curtains even wider then they currently were.

“Good thanks. I really needed it” I looked around my room smiling feeling right at home.
“That’s good to hear Miss Eve. Oh, I just remembered, Lord Aro did make one tiny change.”

“Oh, what would that be?”

“This” Mr. Burns walked over picked up a remote that I just noticed pointed it towards the wall. I stared in wonder as the wall started to part. I was all smiles when I saw what Aro had added.
“In case you don’t want to leave your bed or for some reason on bed rest you won’t be that bored. It’s surround sound so there are speakers all around.” I just nodded and stared at the 48 inch flat screen in front of me.

“It’s high definition and has a DVD player, a blue ray player, Wii, and even a VCR for older movies.” He handed me the remote and I closed the wall. ‘I definitely got to call Aro and thank him later’ I started to do the math for time difference in my head.

“Now for a more pressing matter” I stopped and looked at him.

“What would you like for breakfast?” I smiled and giggled.

“Ah, yes that is very important right up there with saving the world. Hmmm….waffles with real Maple syrup and strawberries. Is that okay?”

“Of course Miss Eve. You want them brought up for you or do you wish to have them outside, since it is rare for it to be sunny here in Forks.”

“First off, Eve is fine no need to say Miss in front of it, secondly outside would be lovely. And finally what’s your name?”

“Okay I’ll let Miss. Angela know were to serve you, and my name is Aiden Burns. While breakfast I’ll fill you in on the basics and give you more detail on what Miss. Suplicia said last night.”

“Okay, cool. Now, umm... where’s my robe and towels for a shower?”

“Oh, don’t worry Miss. Angela will have everything ready for you.” Just as he finished I saw Angela slip in through the door and into the bathroom with a robe
and towels in hand.

“I feel ba-” I was quickly inturupted by Aiden.

“No don’t, it’s our job let us do our job so you can do your job stress and we won’t get in trouble.” I frowned but nodded.

“Shower is ready mam.” Thanking her I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

“I’ll see you outside in half an hour” I nodded then went into the bathroom closing the door. I walked to the shower and stepped in greeting the heat as it raced down my body. I showered and did my usual rutein then stepped out and toweled myself off. I rapped my hair in a towel then grabbed the robe. ‘Oh, this is nice’ it was ten times softer then it looked. It was a dark forest green. I patted my way out to my bedroom. I grabbed a bra and underwear slipped off the robe put it on then put the robe back on. I walked in my bare feet down the hall down the stairs, and to the kitchen.

“Hello, Mrs. Burns how are you today?”

“Oh, aren’t you sweet. I’m good thanks for asking, your breakfast will be out on the back porch. Aiden is already waiting with his waffle” she smiled kindly. I nodded my thanks and walked out side to see Aiden eating happily. I pulled out my chair and sat and started to dig into the amazingly good smelling food. We both finshed soon and Angela came out and cleared the plates.

“Tea miss?” I nodded

“Earl gray, oh and please thank Ms. Burns for the amazing food.”

“Very good, I’ll be right back” I turned to Aiden.

“Kay, let’s talk” I leaned back looking at the forest occasionally.

“Okay, your duty is to make Isabella Swan become one of you, well the vampire part of you” he handed me a folder. I opened it to see a picture of a teenage girl and information all about her looks, likes, dislikes, family, vampire knowledge history, favorite food, relationships and so on. I scanned, noting the parts I would have to highlight later.

“Lord Aro is afraid that the Cullens won’t hold up their part of the bargain.”

“As Aro should be, this Edward fellow seems to hate being a vampire and will try to convenience Isabella not to change. Tsk tsk” I commented.

“Yes, so Aro wants to keep an eye on the situation. You will be attending Forks High School, and you will be in grade 11 with Edward and Isabella. Edward will be more of a problem then Miss Swan. She seems to have huge trust for everyone.” Aiden handed me a folder which was Edwards. It had all the same stuff as Isabellas but this was dated from 1901 to present.

“These were their time tables before we got into the school system and changed them.” I noted that they had all classes together.

“This is their time table now” I scanned to see they only had 4 classes together now.

“Wicked” I smiled.

“Yes very, now I was assigned to be your ‘father’ here but if they ask say I’m your step father and my wife, Lilly is your birth mom. If they ask you why you just showed up this is what you will say, memorize it” he passed me a new folder this said Lea Alexandra Harper. I raised my eye brow as I scanned over.

“My father is a royal duke and there's a disrepute in the country in Italy and my father wants me and my mother far away from it. Okay, but why do I have to change my name? And to Lea most of all? Really?” Aiden nodded.

“Safety measure, and yes your father is kind of royal, and I like star wars a lot, so shush.”
I laughed “fair enough.”

“Know, here are more files on the rest of the Cullens, her father, and Jacob black he may also be a problem. He al-”

“He also seems to love Isabella Swan and will protect her, I see yes duly noted.”

“Well, aren’t you a smart one?” I smirked and nodded. I sipped at the tea that had been placed in front of me a few minutes ago.

“You can go search the house if you want or, you can join Lilly to the grocery store and help get food, while also saying what you want.”

“I’ll pick food. I can be picky when it comes to certain foods.”

“Very well then, I’ll let her know. Go get ready and come down when your ready to go” I nodded stood up walked inside and headed towards my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter!
L. Comment subscribe!
p.s. thanks for waiting and being patient.