Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Cans and Summer

The car ride was no super eventful but the scenary was very nice nothing compaired to Italy but it held its own mystic feel of unknown which I enjoyed. It brought back some memories of me and my father running through the forest trying to beat eachother to the house. I smiled and turned back to the main road ahead and noticed the growing town ahead of us.

“Were almost there.”

“Ya. How big is it?”

“You see how it spreads across and isn’t that deep well widthful?” I nodded at what Lilly just said. “Well that’s it, nothing more then forest.”

“Are you seriouse?!” I shouted shocked.

She shrugged her shoulder and nodded. “Well there aren’t a lot of people here, a few thousand I think.” I leaned back and crossed my arms. Today we were in a 4 person limo. It didn’t look like a limo because it wasn’t super long it was a size of a normal car just a bit streched. We pulled up to the store. I got up and walked into the store with Lilly while Aiden stayed in the car. We walked in and grabbed a trolly for our food.

“What do you want specifically?” Lilly took out her list and a pen to add things to her already made list.

“I want sandwhich buns and a lot of lettuce. I want apples but Royal Gayla apples, nesquick, Hungarian Salami, apple juice, and milk 1 percent, Cheese but white, no really bad chips so kettle chips and just incase sour cream and onions. I want bagels poppysead, seasame sead, or plain. Oh also apple juice Sunripe and Tropican if I have to. That’s about it.” She looked at me shook her head and laughed while wrieting down my semi demanding wants.

“Lets get started!” she yelled raising her fist into the air. A few people stared but I glared at them making them look away and carry on on their journey. I turned back and raised my hand into the air and agreed. We laughed at our childish behavior and went on our way. I found out Lilly’s pretty cool for an adult. She has no children so this task was something she really didn’t mind. She had a still born child when she was younger. She didn’t want it to happen again so her and Aiden are planning for an adoption which I totally supported. We grabbed everything we needed which was a lot since I eat a lot thanks to the wolf part of me. We were walking to the front when I saw a little girl trying to climb a pyramid opf cans to get the one at the top. It was pretty tall and I noticed there was another can pyramid beside her mixed in with the one she was currently climbing.

She was at the top when she grabbed the can. She started back down but she started to slip and she grabbed a few cans making the pyramid shake. I saw the girl fall to the ground her arm bending in a unnatural way. I heard her yelp then I saw the cans shake more and one fell and I knew what was going to happen. I didn’t even worry about people thinking what the hell, how’d she get there so fast and things alike.

Next thing I know I was sheltering the little girl and I felt pelting of cans then a bunch of weight. But then my body adjusted and I was just fine. I blinked and saw the girl was crying.
“Shhhh... don’t cry your safe, don’t worry.” I would’ve soothed her by petting her back and rock her back and fourth but I was holding a lot of weight, which would move if I shifted positions.
“Am…am I dead?” her little voice questioned.
“No your quit alive and don’t worry I’ll keep you safe.”
The girls dark orbs looked back at me with wonder “are you my angle?”
I laughed “No, I’m just doing what’s right” I felt a bit of the weight come off. Soon I heard voices yelling ‘Summer’ and ‘god please spare her life’.
“Here! I’m here” she yelled then started to cough.
“Summer?! Summer?! Is that you?!” cam a male voice adult by the sound of it.
“Dad-daddy” her voice broke off with her yelling she was using up her air.
“Shhh…be quit your using your air up!” but she started to close her eyes. ‘Shit! I can’t wait anymore’ I pushed against the cans.
“Whoa what the fuck! Everyone get off” with that I heard people hit the store tile. I kept pushing and pulled the child towards me to keep her safer. A few minutes I broke the surface and hit air. I didn’t go up first I Moved so the child could crawl out. I mean come on; if I got out first the cans would collapse. I heard cries of joy from the people standing around us.
“Go, got to your father” I instructed the child.
“Okay, thank you my angle” I heard her scamper down the cans. I pushed the cans a bit more so my body could get out of the hole. Slowly I got out of the hole and scanned the crowd looking at me with wonder. Walking down the fallen cans I made my way to a tearful Lilly.
“Aww, don’t cry; see I’m fine plus I am a vampire/werewolf.” I whispered the last part so only she could here.
“I-I know bu-but it’s still worrisome.” She cracked a smile but still had tears on her face. I laughed which sounded to other people warm, kind, and lyrical. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and winced.
“I saw that! What’s wrong” Lilly quickly grabbed my arm.
“Whoa, com down; A can just dislocated my ar-” We heard a popping sound and the slight pain was gone. “Never mind, all better.”
Lilly just shook her head in a ‘why do I even bother’ type of way. We turned to walk to the cashier to pay for our food but stopped when I felt a small tug on my leg. I look to see Summer then a older men walked up to me.
“Is this her Summer?” The man asked looking at me with red eyes. She nodded and hugged my leg. Before I knew it the man had thrown his arms around me and had engulfed me in a hug.
“God bless you! You saved my little girl, thank you so much. Words cannot describe my gratitude.” He then turned to Lilly “Your daughter, she’s an angle. Please come for a thank you dinner at my house later. I will hold a huge banquet will the people on the reservation. I KNOW they’d want to thank you for saving one of people.” Lilly moved to answer but the man beat her to it. “I will not accept ‘no’ for an answer” he said face fully serious.
“I wouldn’t dream of it. We will come.”
“Ummm… I don’t think that’s necessary I mean it wasn’t that gre-” I tried to say but was cut off.
“NO! it IS necessary, you saved my daughters life it was amazing.” I shut up quickly once the man had said those words.
“What should I wear?” I smiled kindly.
“Something nice but not fancy be at 1342 Redwood Road on the reservation around 6.” I nodded and waved then knelt to the ground. “See you later Summer, be good” I patted her head tapped her nose then rose and walked with Lilly to the check out. We paid for our food grabbed the bags, walked to the car, and then drove home to get ready for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry here's a new chapta! Enjoy i'll try to update soon! comment!
L.
P.S. soon it's gonna get good!