Did My Art Teacher Just Flirt With Me?

Ferris Wheel Kisses

“It’s a boy!” Gina squealed the next morning as she busted into my room.

Ugh... what time is it... five in the freaking morning???

“Gina, I know you’re happy and everything but... a girl needs her sleep and-“

“I’m so happy! Look at the picture.”

My eyes were groggy but I looked anyway to see a black and white photo of what was in her tummy. It was small miniature body curled up inside her womb like it was in a fetal position. I stared hard and saw that it was indeed a boy.

With a small but lazy smile I said “Absolutely... wonderful.” I said in-between yawns.

"Oh! I've got ot show Alex!" She squealed.

"Umhm..." I nodded turning over to get back to sleep but only seconds later to hear loud knocks from Alex's room.

"Open up! You've got to see the pictures!!!"

Dear God, please don't ever allow her to get pregnant again...

The last thing I heard was "Get the hell out of my room!" before I fell back to sleep. It's a Saturday, I deserve to sleep until noon.
****
When I got up, It was four, my dad woke me up telling me I slept the day away. I got up slowly trying to get my head cleared of a few things before I felt the aching pain of yesterday's events. Oh god, my bruises, my scabs, my everything. I went back down falling right back to sleep.

When I woke up again, I jumped into the shower taking a long cold one so my cuts wouldn't sting under hot water. When I was done freezing my ass off I stepped out into the living room with my black tank top and a plaid skirt. Gina was on the couch, sprawled over with icecream in on arm and the remote on the other. She was fast asleep with "As The World Turns", a really stupid soap

My cell vibrated as I answered it. "Hello?"

"Come outside, our date remember?" Alex's familiar voice flood my ears.

Blushing I hung up before walking outside. There was Alex in his black sweatshirt and his night blue car sitting in the driveway. Smiling I walked over. He opened the passenger door for me and I stepped in.

When he got in he turned the ignition on. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"To the Carnival"

A Carnival???
****
When we got there, the lights were illuminating brightly over us. I smiled as we both got out of the car and walked over to the booth. The old man there gave us a curious but kind look as he checked Alex's passes.

"Alright kiddo's go right on in." He smiled

"Come on Rachael, let's go in!" Alex gestured as I followed him.

I nodded running after him excitedly.

I couldn't remember the last time I had soo much fun. Corndogs and cotten candy was our dinner and desert, the tilt a whirl got us sick, and I think my corndog ended up on some kid. At least I wasn't the only, Alex's ended up on his jacket. Haha.

The lines wasn't long at all, everyone was leaving when we got there and only a few people were now left. The ferris wheel was tight in space which had me and Alex sitting together closely. I blushed as his jeans brushed against mine and the ferris wheel went up.

"Wow... forget the sappy dates, this rocks." I grinned as we got to the height of the ride.

"Really? I consider this pretty sappy myself..." He blushed slightly. But I barely noticed until the one of the lights shined on his brilliant face.

"Well stop it then, it's a good first date." I said assuringly.

The ferris wheel was on it's last revolution. We talked about music. ALOT, Especially the two bands, Armor for Sleep and All Time Low since there was a tour with both of them in it. Alex said he'd take me to the winter tour when his band signs up.

Of course I got excited. I mean it's the winter tour! The Taste of Chaos! All the way in UK. How awesome is that? Though my dad would refuse to let me go we'd already made a promise and now I was all set and go on the plan.

We got to the height of the ride and right before the ride was over, Alex leaned in to give me a kiss. Our lips brushed softly against each other only for a moment before he stopped.

"Before the ride's over, I thought we should make a wish while we're up here." He smiled as he closed his eyes. Low mutters escaping from his lips.

I blushed doing the same as the cart when down. The man opened the door and we stepped out blushing together. Our hands hooked together as we walked on towards our next ride...