Did My Art Teacher Just Flirt With Me?

How Could You?

Robin let go of his tight embrace when I stopped crying. We spent the next forty minutes I spilled my guts about what happened in my last class. His face went through a number of facial expressions before they returned to a calm state.

"I don't think Alex meant what he did." Robin explained calmly. "Trust me, I know him, he wouldn't think twice about ditching you."

I looked away. "No... I think he's mad. I think he wants to stay away from me so the rumors would stop."

Robin sighed. "Alright so maybe Alex is just... alittle nervous." He admitted.

I knew it.

I slid down against the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. My eyes narrowed at the opposite wall as I tried to take deep breaths. "Even Kristen... Jenine's too scared to help me. Why would somebody do this to me? To Alex?"

Robin shrugged. "I don't know Rachael." He slid down next to me putting a hand on my shoulder. "But I'm with you. I promise I won't ditch you. I swear."

I couldn't help but smile. Robin shook his soft hair out of his face and I blushed gazing into his big green eyes. "mmkay."

Robin and I both sat there. Silent moment passing by. After a few minutes of that he stood up, hoisting me up along with him.

"Let's go out for some icecream." He announced with a grin.

"Wait what about our classes-"

"Have you ever skipped?" He asked in a slightly astonished voice.

My eyes narrowed. "No, I'd like to keep it that way too,"

"Too bad." He said as he pulled me along to the entrance. "Because I'm taking you out."

Oh boy...
****
After class ended for the day, Alex knew he screwed up when he didn't see Rachael come back. He really messed up but what else was he supposed to do? People were accusing him. His job was in jeapordy. His reputation. Still he felt bad. No worse than he did when the rumors were spread.

The rest of the class left silently to his relief. He was just about to relax when one girl was left in the room. She stood up and walked up to him. Her hand raised she slapped him hard against his right cheek leaving a large red mark on his face.

"I can't believe you." She growled. "How could you do that to Rachael in front of everyone?"

Astonished he watched as Jenine storm out of his class. His hand went to his cheek and he imediately started tearing.