Did My Art Teacher Just Flirt With Me?

Blood With Vengeance

We established last night that we were on good terms. So I'm guessing that Alex and I are right back where we started. The neutral era. We were friends once again. The problem was Robin. Robin, and Kristen. Both who now hated Robin and one who hated my guts. Kristen.

I now sat at my desk. People ignorant of what Kristen did to them all. Jenine clueless too. I haven't gotten around to telling anyone yet. Alex said we should do it slowly. I'd like to start our fix-up starting with Jenine. I need to tell her everthing.

"Alex seems like he's in a better mood," Jenine said in a stiff voice. "I wonder if Kristen and him laid the bomb last night..."

To her surprise I smiled. Even laughed alittle. Jenine's eyes widened slightly in shock as she put a hand at my shoulder. "You don't have to hide it." She said softly. "You know being upset and all."

"That's just it..." I said in between quiet giggles, "I'm not upset, in fact I've got the best news ever... listen here-"
****
Kristen glanced back behind her, her fingers gripped on her lead pencil so hard she felt the edges give way as she shook with slight fear. Had Alex really told Rachael about everything?

Courtney sighed as she poked Kristen in the arm. She watched as Kristen jumped slightly as she turned to her "friend" with a nervous smile. "Huh?"

"You alright?" Courtney asked with a crossed look, "You seem... I don't know... shakened?"

Kristen gripped the edge of her seat tightly with her sweaty palms and shook her head. "No... um, have you heard anything about Rachael?" Kristen's voice was low, whispery as if she was afraid Rachael could hear her despite the fact that she sat four rows behind.

Courtney stared back at Rachael to see a smiling girl. Someone who seemed happy. radiance actually gleaming from her eyes. A small crease came at Courtney's forehead and her lips pursed. "No but I can see your point, she does seem TOO happy..."

Kristen growled slightly. Courtney didn't understand. She didn't understand at all. If only she knew, but if she did she'd be in trouble anyway, but if Courtney had been in her plans then this may have gone alot smoother. Rachael knows. She was sure of it. Her pulse quickened at the thought of people finding out what she did.

"I need to come up with another plan..." She muttered in soft drawl to herself, "I need to spread something..."

Alex stepped up to the podium with a smile gleaming off his face sending his students in dumbstruck awe. "Today we will watch a short film on the techniques of shading!"

As Alex went to set up the T.V. Kristen got up from her seat and headed back towards Rachael's with a smile.
****
Jenine's mouth was agaped as she stared behind me like there was something vile behind me. When I turned around to see what it was, I did see something vile behind me. Kristen. Smile's that belonged to an innocent child she sat with us again.

"Good morning Jenine, Rachael." She said curtly with her hands together.

Jenine's eyes narrowed. "And what do you want?" Her voice was full of venom as she protectively scooted closer to me.

Kristen looked at us with a casual smile and shrugged. "I don't want anything."

This time I glared.

Smile fading she went in her back pack and took out two hershey's chocolates and handed it to us. Her eyes watered slightly but it wasn't enough to bring me in... but apprently enough for Jenine. She's always had a soft spot.

"I'm sorry guys, about... you know, but I was just so caught up with it and it was hard NOT to believe it."

That's when we both snapped. The chocolates were both placed down. Jenine spoke first. "Hard not to believe what? You knew it wasn't true." Jenine hissed in a growing voice that seemed to grab a few classmates around us. Their eyes focused on all three of us as they leaned in to hear more.

Kristen frowned. "What on earth are you talking about?"

"Don't. Lie. To. Me." I said, pronouncing each word with stabbing venom.

"Lie? You think I'm lieing??" Kristen asked in a defensive voice. "Guys, why would-"

"Shut up!" Jenine shrieked stopping the whole class as they ALL turned around to see what was up. Alex gazed gravely on me and though I didn't acknowledge it he knew I noticed him. My hands reached out to Jenine as I whispered "Calm down."

Kristen smiled stupidly as if I was on her side. "Hear that?" Kirsteen slightly sneered. "Calm down bow legs."

"Excuse me?" Jenine seethed as she stood up full height, her hands trembling with the lust of blood. "Say that to my face b*itch and I'll shove my foot up your poser a*ss!"

"Bow legs, ugly, hm... what else makes you so... unattractive?" She snickered.

"B*ITCH!" Jenine shrieked as she sling shot her fists into Kristen's face. The whole class jumped to hteir feet runing and jumping over tables as they chanted "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I saw Courtney pushing through the clouds attempting the join the fight to help Kristen but I shot my arm in front of her shaking my head. "Touch her and I'll make sure that face of yours will be plaster over the art frames."

Courtney smirked pulling her fists back "You asked for it." She said before hitting me square in the face. CRACK!

We both turned around to see Jenine on the floor, Kirsten with her knuckles bleeding badly her cheek red as if somebody had smacked her silly. Beside her was Alex, his hand held firmly on her wrists, his other by his side as if it swung from her face.

"Enough." Alex hissed. The class fell into silence.

"Did he just smack her?"
"Oh my god, a teacher just hit his own student!"
"Can't you get fired for that?" The crowd all fell into a large gossip circle.

"Tell the truth Kristen. All of it and I WON'T have you expelled from this school for your reckless actions." Alex said in an icy cold voice.

Kristen stayed silent, she glared hard at Alex with tears ready to flow over her cheeks.

"Tell them how you took the scholarships and framed Rachael of taking it all. Tell them how you lied to the whole school and tell them how you played us all." I watched carefully looking at Kristen to Alex to Jenine who was now on the floor unconcious and finally to Courtney whose eyes held shock.

"You mean... You're the one who... and I did all that to Rachael and said all that...?" Courtney gasped looking at Kristen with disbelief and at me with full frontal guilt. The rest of the class fell into hush silences now staring at Kristen with demeaning eyes.

Kristen stood there, hands trembling, blood from her lips, a black eyes and a broken tooth. Good lord Jenine's a fighter. She smiled. Cackling into a sick laughter that sent everyone into shivers as she spoke.

"And you guys all fell for it like babies. Picked on poor poor Rachael... poor Rachael..." Tears flowed from her face. "It was fun while it lasted." She snickered before turning to face me. "And I don't care what happens from now on but I'll make sure this happens." Her eyes suddenly fell into a madden state. A look of lunacy as her voice croaked with choking laughter. "I'll... make sure you'll regret ever... applying into this school"

And then the administraters came in as I felt my heart skip a beat feeling unsafe once more.