Sequel: Finding Me
Status: Continuing to write daily.... or trying. :)

You Left Me To Wonder

Alex

Somewhere in our four years together, I fell in love with you.

But you left my heart, bruised and battered, out in the rain. I filled endless pages in my diary about you. I spent my class periods staring at the back of your head, daydreaming about you. Wishing you would turn around, and confess your true, undeniable love for me.

If only that really happened. But no, of course not.

I remember when you dated Victoria, and you sat at our lunch table for a while, those were the best days ever. I knew that you were there for Victoria, but some part of me was just happy to sit next to you, and joke around.

I think you took a little part of me too. For you, I actually watched the Patriots play football, even though I hated them with a white hot passion, almost like my love towards you.

You talked me, whenever Tess wasn't around. I felt like your consolation prize. But, I didn't care. I should have. I should have seen that I wasn't worth it to you.

I wasn't worth your precious time, or energy.

I still wish you could love me, as I have loved you.

Love,
Keeley
♠ ♠ ♠
He broke a perfectly good heart, and didn't even know it. He was too busy flirting with Tess.