Sequel: Finding Me
Status: Continuing to write daily.... or trying. :)

You Left Me To Wonder

Nick

God, you're beautiful. One of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. When I see your face, my day is made. Listening to your voice send shivers down my spine.

And you don't even know I exist.

I've never really met you, just admired you from afar. But for me, that's enough. When I was younger, my imaginary friend looked just like you.

Then, I wrote my diary entries to you, in place of the usual, "Dear Diary". I spilled all my deepest, darkest secrets to you, at least, the imaginary you.

I'm not a stalker, whenever I hear you or hear something about you, you sound so noble, so collected, so... Perfect.

I don't know if I will ever really know you, but, for some reason I love you. When I think of who I want to marry someday, I want him to be just like you. It would be even better if it was you, but I find that unlikely.

I really, really love you. Or, at least, I love the version of you I created in my head.

Forever in my heart,
Keeley
♠ ♠ ♠
This is about Nick Jonas. I mentioned in my "About" space that I am madly in love with him. I'm not a stalker, I am just in love with a guy I don't know. It happens to the best of us.