Damaged

Death is overated

I hadn't spoken for 2 years since my best friend had died. I know its been 2 years but still... it hurts. And it hurts a lot.

"Christine... show me which answer you have chosen." my teacher Mrs.Apple asked.

I showed her a with my finger. I never spoke or sang at all. Well I did but not around anybody. Not even my puppy.

"Good. That is correct. Now what is the answer to this question?" She asked me.

I went to point and had a moment. I didn't understand the question. I started to panic. I started to cry. I don't know why I did this. It might be I have a very fragile nervous system or it may be that everytime I didn't get a question right Kathy helped me.

The teacher panicked and started to call to one of my friends. She had to be in there all the time just in case. She loved it cause she got to do all her work by herself except when we had to do projects together.

Jackie was the only other person who really understood me. Well except for Jack who was my other best friend.

"Chris... look. you add then subtract. Then you divide it by 2. Ok?" Jackie said.

I nodded and then pointed to answer b.

"Good job Chris." Jackie said and motioned for the teacher to walk away.

"Ok. What about this one." she asked and a flashback occured.

Blood. Lots of it. Panicing to save her.

Running away
not talking anymore
no more songs
no more lyrics
no more nothing to do with life


Waterworks turned on but I kept from crying.

Death is overated.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok. I hope this is a good chapter. I hope its not too short. I tried to write it but a little writers block at the moment... all because I left the computer when my writers streak qwas occuring. Parents made me go shopping with them...

Hope its alright and I LOVE comments!!