Damaged

Death Seems to be singleing me out

I got out of the shower and crawled into bed. I hit he pillow and was instantly asleep.

Help the boy first my lovely grandaughter who has figured out her gift. He will lead you to your evidence...

I woke up and remembered what my grandmother had told me over and over again. Help the teenager.

Ok. First I had to find him.

"I am ready to help. But first you must help me." I said aloud and then the ghost was there and the pain was back.

"Remember where you died." I spat out clutching my chest where my heart was supposed to be. SO much pain in suck a small little boy. Granted he is a little bit older than me.

I am wet... I think someone pushed me... and I landed in the water and drowned... off a bridge... just 10 minutes away from here." he said and the pain stopped as he dissapeared.

Ok so a bridge about 10 minutes from here with water in it...

Klassglow Bridge. My childhood memories I have of that place brought shocks to my system. They were all spent with Kathy...

Later------

I was on Klassglow Bridge looking around when I get a vision.

Pushed... knocked out first... drowned... laughs and walks off...

"I remember now. Was my best friend. I watched him push 2 girls off a cliff. I comfronted him here... he laughed pretended to hug me and knocks me out knowing I am a good swimmer. He then waighs me down with my bag I had brought form the wieght gym... He pushes me off and I fall to the bottom... Please help me get revenge.. Not only for myself but for those 2 girls as well..." he pleaded...

"Whatever I can do to put this maniac in jail." I promised and then he dissapeared. He tended to do this I saw.

Death Seems to be singleing me out...