Damaged

Death+me=not a good combo to believe.

I got back into my car and drove home. So he had been pushed... all I had to say was that I saw him push him. I knew it would be a lie but technically I did.

then I would accuse him of pushing the sisters off and killing one. BUt he killed the boy too... SO he had killed 2 people in less then 24 hours.

Scary.

I pulled intot the driveway and my mother instantly threw herself at me once I had gotten out of the car...

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!?!" she yelled at me once she was done hugging me.

I have been driving around. I have my own car you know and I was driving it. Just for right now stay outta my life!" I exclaimed and rushed indoors and to the safety of my room.

I fell onto my bed and cried a good ten minutes. Waiting until I could hear the door creek to tell me mom had left for work. Dad must be on some buisness trip because usually he leaves after mom.

I sat up, wiped my eyes and then looked into the mirror. My mascara was run and it looked like I was destressed.

And it gave me an idea. I could use my appearance to make it look like I had been up all night worrying about it.

I got up and then went to the door looking one more time in the mirror. This would so work.

--------Later----------

I drove to the police station in one peice and then rushed into the police station. The same guy before saw me and rushed over.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I have seen a boy push another boy off a bridge. Please... go to Klassglow bridge and look in the water. I wanna be sure that I saw what I saw!" I said and the police officer softened.

"Of course we will. Boys we gotta mission finally!" he said and 3 other police officers stood up and followed the police officer out the door.

"You've seen something huh?" a voice said behind me.

I turned around and it was the same guy at the hospital.

"Something dead and trying to get you to help them? So you probably didn't even see him push the other dude off the bridge huh?" he asked.

I shook my head guilitly.

"But I saw a vision. It ties in with the sister case. They were pushed. He was pushed and by the same guy. Your witness to the sisters is in the lake and your witness to that is me. Becuase the boy that was pushed is soaking and showed me visions of waht happened. You have to trust me on this." I rushed out at once and then took a depp breath.

What was he thinking???

Death+me=not a good combo to believe.