Damaged

Death just keeps bringing me more surprises.

I went home and cleaned myself up. Today was a tiring day.

I was laying on my bed when a knock on my door startled me.

"Turn on the news." I heard from the hallway and then a movement telling me someone had left.

I grabbed my remote and turned the t.v. on and saw a news report that interupted a t.v. show I had been watching several seconds earlier and turned it off.

There on the t.v. screen I saw the boy who kept coming to me and dissapearing. He was being pulled out of the pond. Then I saw my picture saying I was the person who had reported he had been pushed into it. And then a suspect. He looked right. But not really. Something different.

Another knock at my door.

"Police here sweety." my mom said. Ever since that talk she had been caucious around me.

I grabbed a hoodie and then opened the door.

"In the living room dear." she said and I walked to the living room in front of her.

"Hello. Christine. We saw you earlier. You look better." he said and I nodded yes.

"What exactly did you see?" they asked.

The ghost was back and I got a pained expression on my face. Everyone grew worried looks and my brother grabbed my hand.

"tell them this Christine." the ghost said and showed me. I started to tell them waht had happened.

"I heard this strange conversation going on." I started out and one of the police officers interupted me.

"What were they saying?" he asked.

"Carl. Why did you do that? Why would you push your girlfriend and her sister off a cliff?"
I repeated as the ghost was talking to me.

"I didn't like her anymore. Plus I would get murdered by her sister if I didn't kill her. So I did. but then she was a witness so I pushed her too. Don't worry about it Daniel."
I said.

"But. Carl. I watched you do it. Are you going to kill me because I am a witness?" I said.

"Yes. I am sorry Daniel." I said.

"No!! NO NO!!!" I screamed.

"Calm down Christine. Its ok." my brother said.

"I know. I know. It just is really emotional. I freaked. I watched him push Daniel off the bridge. Knock him out, tie wieghts to his shoes and throw him off the bridge. If he would do that to one of his friends then he would certainly do it to someone he doesn't know." I acted and then grew pale.

"Is that it?" they asked.

Yes. The guy on t.v. doesn't look like the guy I saw. A little different." I said and gave a questioning look at the officer.

"His name is pedro. His fingerprints were on him. We'll look into Carl. Did you catch a last name?" he asked,. Then I remembered looking him up.

"Yeah. Vostring." I said. They said thank you and left.

"What is going on?" everyone attacked after the police were done questioning me. I guess it was their turn.

"Nothing. Why?" I ask inocently.

"Ever since Kathy Died you've been like this. Fragile. And then all of a sudden you see these killings. Dissapear to strange places. What is going on in your head?" they asked.

"You wouldn't understand." I said with venom and left to go to my room.

I wasnt the only one who went to my room.

"Yeah they wouldn't but I would. What's going on?" my brother asked.

"I can see the stupid dead. It sucks cause I dont trust anyone but you... and thats why I am acting like I saw what happened. Its because I was repeating what the ghost had told me." I said.

All of a sudden he started laughing.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I can see the dead too. I knew you could for you were repeating everything the ghost was saying." he said.

"You can see them too? And you never told me? But you expected me to tell you?" I asked. He nodded and I burst out laughing. So did he and we fell to the floor laughing.

"I haven't heard you laugh in a long time sis." he said and I looked up at him and said:
"You know. I like to laugh. Ever since Kathy died. Kathy." I said and he gave me a wierd look.

"If I can see the dead that means I can see Kathy!" I exclaimed and Kyle had his doubts I could tell.

"You could if she hasn't crossed over yet." he said.

Death just keeps bringing me more surprises.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go guys. I think its a long one.