Damaged

Death is a stranger

"What do you want?" i ask staring wide eyed.

"I want you to stop getting people to cross over. I want them mad and strong for my newly found army." the stranger said.

"Sorry, its what I am supposed to do." I said.

"Whatever. Just stay away." he said back.

"How am i supposed to stay away when they come to me?" I asked.

"Fine. Stay away from Kathy then. If she doesn't find you then leave her alone." he said.

"No. She is my best friend. And you can't do anything about it." I said.

"No? Well we'll see about that now wont we?" the stranger said and cackled.

"Whoa re you?" I asked.

"Death at its finest." and then the skeleton dissapeared.

"Damn. Sometimes i wish I was normal." I said.

"You can never be normal." I whipped around to see jason my older brother in my closet dorrway.

"Looks like you got this palce fixed up then what I saw it last night..." he trailed off.

"yeah. The ghosts I helped. They cleaned it up for thanks." I answered his unspoken question. Let me tell you its a miracle if you see my room clean.

"Oh really huh? thats called cheating!" He whispered the last part.

"Whatever!" I said and rolled my eyes.

He laughed and pushed me. I fell to the florr dragging him with me.

"To congratualte you I brought you Jonas Brothers tickets!!" he said and I shrieked.

"But how!!" I exclaimed.

"Well the ghosts parents brought them. The girl ones. The boy ones brought you backstage passes. I get to come with you!" he said and smiled at my reaction. This was prefect. Great even!

"Rememeber. Let them come to you. Dont search for them!" i heard a voice say. Both me and Jason froze.

Death Is A Stranger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like my update.