Damaged

Death is a horrible thing

I was riding in the backseat of a limo. This one my parents had baught for me and Jason.

"Look at us. Stars in the making!!" I screamed and Jason covered his ears till my episode was over.

"Ok... yeah... don't do that again little sis." he said but there was a twinkle in his eye.

"Fine!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

He just laughed and brought out a box.

"I know I didn't give you anything for your birthday this year. That was because I couldn't give you my present till you had helped somebody. Here." He said and handed me the box.

Inside was a beautiful book with inscriptions and jewels and handwriting in cursive on the cover.

"This is beautiful!" I said and flipped the page to find writing in it.

"It was Grandma's. She gave it to me when I first helped a ghost cross over. She always scolded me for calling them ghosts. She used to prefure Spirits." he laughed at the memory and I looked at him like he was everything I had left in this world. And technically he was.

"Wow." is all I can say.

"Thats not all. You can record everything you do in this journal type book. It will go deep in the book. Whenever you need information then just ask and open the book. It will show you the information you need." he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Wow." I said again.

"now you have to write in it first. The first time you write in it it should be about the time you helped the ghost. Your first ghost to cross over. But see your special. You saw two ghosts... I don't know what that means but just write about it. Your feelings what happened.. what you did to cross them over... and then you can ask them that question. Grandma said a special person would come around someday and help two ghosts at a time. But she never said what that meant..." he said. Me and him had been really close to Grandma.

But then Death took her away.

Death is a Horrible thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok there we go. Another update.

This one goes more into Jason. He will be a big part in the story as well with helping her with the whole ghost issue. Becasue he wants to and Grandma's wish was to have him help her.

there... a little bit more background on the grandma...

comment=more.