Damaged

Death has no answer

Joe came and sat next to me.

"That totally rocked!! You sure can sing!" He looked into my eyes and I thought I was going to melt. Then he turned to Jason. "And of course you can play the guitar!! That rocked!! You two make a great team!" he said and looked back at me but I wasn't paying attention.

Somebody was standing in front of Joe looking down at him and Joe had no clue. Jason looked at me and gave me a warning look. Another ghost.

A hand all of a sudden was in my face.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" I snapped back to reality and realized it was Nick's hand in my face. I didn't even blush. I punched his arm and he cried out. Everybody started to laugh.

"Violent little one aren't we??" he asked.

"Hey! I am older then you so can it little boy!" I pointed out and this time everybody laughed including me and Nick. It was like we were brother and sister but we weren't. Though it would be awesome but then I couldn't like Joe. Darn it. Oh well.

"It's been cool. But I gotta take my sister home." Jason said and I sighed. The jonas Brothers complained but I held up my hand.

"Maybe we could get together?" I asked hoping they wouldn't pester me to stay. Cause I bet I would stay all night but come on. School night! I had to get to school for I had been absent too many times already.

"yeah. Cell phones!" Nick announced and I gigled grabbing my cell phone. I picked it u and a strange message wa on it. I read it and dropped my phone. Jason gave me a wierd look and then picked my cell phone up since it had dropped near him. He quickly scanned the message an his eyes shot to mine. He didn't even realize that Joe had taken it and read it as well for his eyes shot to mine.

"What? What is it?" Nick asked.

"nothing.." I mumbled and took my phone back. I saved the message so I could be sure to analyze it again later in the safety of my room. Who am I kidding? I can never be safe again all because of my powers.

Joe and Jason's eyes were still on me as I saved the message. I looked up and tears were in my eyes.

The message had read:

Stay away from Joe. He is mine. All mine. Leave him alone. Are you shall die.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave Kathy alone. Kathy shall come to me. You shall see. In the mean time I warn you yet again for if you dont and you help her I will make sure your life becomes hell and that you end up in hell.


I realized just then that there was two seperate messages. How did they get there?? two ghost. That is my guess.

I exchanged my cell phone with the guys and programmed my number into their cell phones. I took mine back and put it in my back pocket. Nick and Kevin waved goodbye as they left to go get ready to leave. Jason said he'd meet me at the door. he had a question about something. I didn't cath what his question was though.

I was left with Joe Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I may do another update. I am unsure at this point.

Again I am sry for any misspelling... again my spell checker is currently not working. sry guys!!
Comments= more updates.