Damaged

Death is not what it seems

"Please don't cry." Jackie said with a worried look on her face.

I tried not to and it worked. My tears dissapeared and so did my heart.

"What is the answer to this one?" Jackie asked again and before I could think I pointed to c.

"Correct." she said and I starred at the problem.

The reason I had thought of her was becasue the problem had the word hospital in it.

And she hadn't been taken to the hospital for she was already dead by the time I got there.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and bolted for the door.

"Wait up!" Jack called.

I turned and found Jack and Jackie running after me. I turned around in a circle and realized I had bolted out of school. I hadn't even gone to my locker. Was school out? Did I leave without permission? Again?

"Hey, I grabbed your stuff. The principal said we could take you home and have the rest of the day off since its only 2 more class periods plus lunch." Jackie said answering some questions I had just asked.

I nodded my head and gave her the universal sign of ok with my fingers. I had made up a lot of signs with my hands before I couldn't talk so my friends knew what they meant.

"Ok lets go to my house first." Jack said. "So I can drop off my things." he explained.

I nodded and kept ahead of them. I didn't want to be with them while they talked. I wanted them to be free with each other as well as me but... they needed some time alone to talk about me. They always did.

Some people say they are ready for death. Some say they are scared of death.

But death is not what it seems.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok here it is. My new chapter. Hope its good.