Damaged

Death Holds me Prisoner

I went straight up to my room and dragged my laptop out from underneath my desk cubby hole. Secret compartment I installed to hide personal things. No offense to my parents but they snooped too much and most of my personal thoughts were on this thing.

I brought the internet up and typed in www.findaperson.com. I typed in my search words. and then clicked search. One hit came up. And Joe's name was in the article so I knew it was the right one I was looking for.

I scanned it then read it twice to make sure...

According to this Alice had jumped off a bridge. Because she thought Joe was dating someonelse. But he wasn't. According to the article she left a note saying that no matter what he did to her in this life she would still love her in the next. Reporters say he was hysterical. He loved her and would never do anything and blames himself for not going to her sooner. I started to tear up when the last words he said about her was:

I Love her and always will. I will never be sure if I can ever love someone else like that again.

There was only two comments left on the message bored.

2old4skool: That is such a sad and caring story. I truly am greaving for Joe...

and the other one was...

JoeJonas'struelove: I am glad she died. I can finally get my hands on him!! YES!!!

That wasn't very nice. I went to click to comment but all of a sudden the lights went out then came back on meaning internet went down.. but oddly enough my computer went down. Then flashed back on....

and a screensaver was on...

STAY AWAY FROM JOE JONAS!!! HES MINE!!!!