Damaged

Death holds me accountable

What was that supposed to mean?

"Your the one who jumped off a bridge. Not me. I don't want to interupt your little dream chasing but you can never have him again. yes he loved you. Why would he cheat on you? ou ruined all of this all by yourself! Why are you after me when you should be saying sorry to Joe and moving on. He needs to move on. Not just you." I said outloud hoping Alice would hear me. Then the beeping occured.

A strange beeping. Like a heart moniter in a hospital. And it was steady... slow... unsure of itself...

I looked around and saw nothing. Then the beeping got louder. I shut my eyes closed tight and put my hands over my ears as the beeping sound got louder and louder and then... nothing. No sound at all. I took my hands from my ears and slowly opened my eyes. Nobody was there and the noise ahd just... gone away...

I blinked a couple of times. Then I closed them tightly and opened them. There stood Alice.

"What do you mean I RUINED IT?!?!?!" she yelled at me. I calmly stood up.

"You jumped of the cliff I recall." I said and she got even more angry.

"But I thought he ahd cheated on me. I wanted the pain to end." she said.

"You had to go and jump of a bridge? You couldn't just ask him?" I asked confused.

"You don't know what its like to be cheated on do you. It feels horrible. It was my 5th time being cheated on and it hurt. Especially since I believed he wasn't that type of guy. I was wrong. And now nobody shall have him for I couldn't have him..." she said quietly and it sounded like she was about to cry.

"Do you want Joe to be happy?" I asked she only nodded yes.

"Then you need to let go. Say sorry and move on." I said.

She looked up with fear in her eyes.

"Theres also another reason why I havent said sorry and moved on. I don't know what I am moving onto." she said and dissapeared.

Great. Not only do I have a mad and angry ghost I had a sad an afraid ghost as well. This so sucked. On so many levels. Then the beeping started once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am actually telling the truth with the beeping cuase I can hear it... it gets louder and then goes away. I don't know what it is... but its scaring me... going to go put some loud music on now.