Damaged

Death Will Never Go Away

"What just happened?" Nick said and I smiled.

"I can see ghosts." I said and Nick's mouth opened even wider.

"You can see what?" Kevin said and Joe sat down in an upright chair.

"She can see ghosts. Alice is finally gone." Joe sighed and looked out the window.

"Wow." Nick said and walked over to Joe and gave him a hug. "That's cool though right? She's moved on? We can finally move on too right?" Nick asked and I nodded a yes to each question.

"That's so cool. How long have you been able to.. to.."

"To see ghosts Kevin? Just recently. Though I didn't understand it at first, but my brother helped me learn how to control and use my gift for good."

"Oh."

"Thanks so much." Joe said and looked at me.

"No problem." I said and he smiled at me. Suddenly my phone started to ring and I pulled it out. "yeah?"

"Where are you? Supreme problem at the Franchise Household." I heard Jason say.

"Be there in 10." I answered and hung up."Gotta go. Trouble at home." I looked at Joe. "See ya later."

"Yeah. See ya later. Thanks again!" Joe stood up and walked me to the door. I looked behind him and smirked.

"You may need to have a maid come up and clean the place." Joe turned around and smiled.

"Yeah, maybe I do." I laughed and Joe laughed with me.

"See ya." I turned around and rushed to the stairs. No way was I taking a super slow elevator.

Wonder what was going on at home...