Damaged

Death Can kill the living

"Christine. Please. Calm down. Your parents are coming. Shhh..." jack whispered in my ear as he rocked me back and forth.

I slipped into the darkness that was enveloping me. It felt good to feel no pain. None whatsoever.

And then a dream occured. The same one I had always had since I had seen her. Since I had been trapped in her house with her. Since I was blamed and since I was insane.

"NO!!" I screamed throwing myself at the door. It wouldn't budge.

"HELP! HELP ME!!" I screamed over and over again.

"Christine. Come this way." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and paled. I could see Kathy. But Kathy was dead. Why could I see her? This can't be happening to me!

"Christine, trust me. Come over here." she said again motioning for me to come closer.

I came over. I was shocked. I couldn't say anything. Nothing at all.

" The police are coming. JUst stay sane till then. Stay here. Don't move. In the future you wont be able to talk. Please dont let this happen." she said and she dissapeared.

I started to cry all the loud not so silent tears that I could bear.

I ran to the door and started banging on it.

"HELP!! HELP ME!!" I screamed and screamed and screamed.

"No one can help you." someone whispered in my ear. I screamed louder.

"Hold on! Were coming!" I heard a voice.

"Its just your imagination." the voice whispered again.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and kicked and tried to get away from the voice. But it followed me. THe voice followed me.

Then the door burst open and I screamd and backed away. I saw kind eyes but i couldn't believe anything.

The kind man grabbed me and held me and rocked me back and forth to calm me down.

Another one came in and saw Kathy.

"Get the paramedics in here!" he yelled and I cried silently for the first time.


First time I had seen the whole dream like this. I knew there was more. Cause they were all memories. The dream faded and turned to black again.

I awoke to see my dad looking worried. I was in the hospital with paramedics all around me with machines and things.

"Shes fine. She will live another day. She's stable." I heard all around me.

Death can kill the living.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres another chapter. This chapter is dedicated to my first commentor NOTabby. Thanks for commenting and keep the comments coming!