Damaged

Death is haunting me

Yet again I couldn't use words to ask what was wrong with me.

"Honey, you almost died. that nightmare put you into something... and then your heartbeat went down to a stop and I thought... I thought we had lost you." he said and I just looked at him.

The same dream came and the same outcome came. Me waking up to machines, my parents and doctors trying to save me.

And then something happened that I couldn't explain to anybody for I could not speak. I was talking to someone. Somone I didn't know but they had come to me asking for help.

"Look. I need your help. Please help me!" I heard a voice say and I looked to my right and saw a young girl of about 16. She had a blood red dress on and looked very pale.

"What can I do?" I asked. I finally had spoken to someone.

"I need you to go to the cliffs and I need you to find someone for me. She looks like me. Please help me!" She said and then she dissapeared.

"Honey whats the matter?" Mom asked me.

I shook my head nothing. THen I wrote.

I want to go home please.

"I'll try honey. I will try!" She said and rushed out of there to go find my doctor. They all knew I was going to die soon. For I had died so many times and had come back. My chances of survival were limited and for my last moments I wanted to help this girl in the cliffs. And to do that I would have to get out of here.

But I had few moments to help this girl. I kept dying and because of all these doctors I was living for now. But...

Death is Haunting me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. There you go. Theres like 4 chapters in a 4 hours time span. I like comments so keep them comming!!!! Thanks.