Status: Completed; There's a sequel if you're interested ...

Death Is Unpredictable

Epilogue

I had gotten the entire story. I was shocked to hear it. But mainly shocked that I had practically slept through the entire thing.

“So, Josh kidnaps me, sending me on an around-the-world journey, and burying me under dead bones in the Bermuda Triangle?”, I ask disbelievingly. This story was just so … horrific.

“Not to mention made the whole thing into some twisted game of his. He made Alison the messenger, and we were on a race against the clock to save you.”, Nina says, smiling at me. “But we’re just glad to have you back, Mel!”

“It’s glad to be back. But I wonder how long it would’ve been before he took me out from my ‘burial place.’”, I say, shrugging.

“Maybe never. Josh isn’t a man of his word. He may say he’d only keep you there for a day, and then never actually dig you out. He was planning on just letting you sleep until he thought we’d be over you gone missing. Then pull you out while you’re still dazed and confused.”, Kevin says, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, well, now I’m really tired.”, I say, lying my head on the table.

“Sleep in Kevin’s house!!”, everyone yells together.

“I don’t wanna go swimming through another river, Melody. I love yah and all, but it’s hard making your own clothes!!”, Jolie says, frowning at me.

“Fine by me! I don’t wanna relive this moment!”, I say, holding my hands up defensively, as I stand up with Kevin.

“I think we all should get some rest. It’s been a long day.”, Kevin says, nodding toward me, as my cheeks heat up.

“In my defense, I still don’t get how he got away with kidnapping me! Timber, Wood, and Thunder were guarding me all night!”

“Alright, go! If anyone is to hear anything suspicious, report it.”, Kevin says, looking around the table.

“I better be heading home, too,” Dylan says, stretching.

“What?”, I ask, shocked.

“Look, I know you’re not leaving anytime soon. And mom’s probably freaking out.”, Dylan says sheepishly.

“I’ll write a fake death certificate.”

“Nah, Mel. Your mom needs someone to help her. And having two crying moms isn’t good.”

“But Dyylllaaaannnnn,” I whine, pouting.

“Fine,” he grumbles. “I’ll be in your ‘cabin.’”

I smile, following Kevin to his, with Timber, Thunder, and Wood following behind me, playing guards.

“See yah in the morning, Mel,” Kevin yawns, walking into his bedroom, as I lie down on the couch.

“Yeah, ‘night, Kev,” I yawn, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

♠ ♣ ♠

It had been a week since the “accident,” as most called it. I had convinced Dylan to stay, and Elijah granted him the honor of being one of us. I was so happy when he passed his Initiation! I woke up this morning, a smile on my face. I was finally allowed to sleep in my cabin. I immediately run out the door, running around and knocking on everyone’s doors.

“She’s coming!!! She’s coming!!!”, I yell, running all along the cloud. Everyone grumbles at me, as I roll my eyes.

“Who’s coming?”, Kevin asks groggily.

“Her,” I say, pointing to the young girl, lying on the cloud. She had midnight black hair, that went down to her waist. Her eyes were closed, and I smiled over her as she fluttered her eyes open.

“W-w-where am I?”

“Welcome to Fallen, Jenny,” I say, smiling at her.

THE END?
♠ ♠ ♠
Should there be a sequel?

Who was your favorite?

Vote to tell me how I did! Please?

Enjoyable?