We Love Like Vampires.

Fix Me

Sniffling, Frank turned to me. “What do we do Gerard?” I was speechless. “Gerard, fix me.” My poor Frank.
“I, I can’t, Frank. I love you.”
Crying Frank replied, “I love you too.” And went into another sobbing fit. How could I have done this to him. “Can’t you do anything.” He said still crying.
“I can’t Frank, I’m so sorry.” It filled me with pain to say this to him.
“Make me a vampire.” Frank’s words shocked me. He was always against being one. He was a vegetarian, he couldn’t even kill a chicken, much less a person.
“I don’t know if I can Frankie, I don’t want to kill you.”
“I trust you with my life.”
“You can’t trust me, I already gave you aids.” Admitting this to myself, was like someone making me drink dead blood.
“I’ll die anyways.” As much as I want to tell Frank he was wrong, I just couldn’t. He was right, maybe I should turn him.

“If I do… We’ll have to start over. We’d have to move far away.”
“That doesn’t matter to me, Gee. I want to stay with you.” I kissed him, and looked into his eyes seeing that this what he truly wanted. A knocking sound came at the door.
“Come in.” And the doctor whoever entered the room.
“We’re sorry, there isn’t much we can do at this point. Though please see us if any symptoms start getting worse.”
“Okay, thank you, doctor.” I said feeling terrible.

We ended going back to our place, and just sitting on the love seat, cuddling.
“Change me.”
“Right now?”
“Yeah, right now.”
“Why, don’t we… you know wait.”
“For what Gerard?’ Frank’s tone changed into one of annoyance. “I’m going to die anyways. Why prolong the inevitable. Why put me through more pain?”
“Are you in pain?” Oh god this is all my fault.
“No, not yet. But I will be, Gerard. How long will you let me live. Will you let me die, because you’re afraid of changing me.”
“I am afraid Frank, I’ve never changed anyone, and I don’t want anything to go wrong. I don’t know what I would do with myself if I lost you.”
“I don’t want to lose you either, Gee. Please, I’m begging you, bite me.”
“Not now, Frank.” I said with a stern voice, maybe he would stop asking for now.
“Why? Does my aids blood not taste any good?” he began sobbing.
“Oh, Frankie.” I pulled him into my chest, letting him cry it out, while I rub his back. “Your blood will always be my favorite, no matter what.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey no long wait for this chapter. I hope you guys like this. Comment!
-Abbi