Echoes of the Innocent

agreeing

3rd person

" WHAT?!" Marie shouted in shock as Mikhail jump back slighty. " Are you mad, you must be. You must be completly and uterly crazy. I cant Mikhail. That wouldnt be right. Kings dont Marry slaves. That not how it works." She said in almost a whisper.

"it doesnt matter that i am the King Marie, it's the only way that i can protect you. They would not dare harm you if you were my queen." Mikhail said calmly. Rubbing his thunb across her knuckles

" But will happen to you? There will be an uproar! Riots!."

" I dont care, i promised your mother that i would protect you and i will whatever means necessary."

" I cant Mikhail. It isnt right. Slave do not marry royalty, it just doesnt happen."

"It will now if you agree. I'm not going to force you Marie, but it's the only way i can of protecting you from eveyone." Including your father Mikhail thought to himself.

" I could just not tell anyone that i know. about what happened" Marie said hopefully

" It doesnt work that way, if you just so happen to get bitten by one of the vampire they would know. They would know everything. Plus Your 18 now, anyone could claim you. Up untill the age of 18 everyone in this castle is mine but further than that anyone can clain ownership.I want to make sure that doesnt happen."

" I dont want to put you in danger Mikhail." Marie whimpered

" You wont, i promise." Mikhail paused." What do say?" He Whispered

Marie nodded hesitantly and Mikhail grinned at her and pulled her to him on the floor. Cradling her in his lap.

" Everything is going to be alright Marie."

The two sat there as the morning light started to coming throught the gap in the curtains and cast harsh shadows across the room.

" You do realise your going to have to move into my room.If this is going to work."

Marie sat up abruptly and stared him in the eye. Mikhail chuckled

" I'm not saying have sex with me MArie. Just to make me loving you more believable to everyone else." And it will give me the chance make you love me , Mikhail thought to himself.

" Okay."

" We'll annonce it to everyone tomorrow. But for now, stop worrying okay. Everything is going to be alright."

The pair sat there untill the hours of the evening just talking to each other getting to know eachother and Mikhail telling Marie about her mother, such as where she came from and how old she was when she died. And Mikhail told Marie about himself. About how his father used to hit him if he didnt abuse the servants and treat them like vermin.Why he's so cold, how he had to be to survive his fatheres wrath.

Mikhail POV

After we had a little history sharing talk Marie started to become tired.Her eyes looked drousy making her look sexy and sultry. Her lips were parted as her breathing began the slow and relax and her chest rose and fell as her breathing evened out. She was clutching at my robe as if she was afraid i might leave. Her eyelids started to flicker as she slowly drifted to sleep and started to dream.I watched her for a few minutes before deciding bed was the best choice as we both have had much excitment today. I once again stripped her clothes from her body taking in her porclien skin and hour class figure. She was slender yes, but not too thin. She has curves in all the right places. She had a very womanly figure. Like a godness. A godess that was going to be mine by the next blood moon.