Status: Completed! :D

Here We Go Again

The Only Exception

AMANDA'S POV

It's been three days since Edward left and I still feel a void deep inside me but I can't let that show. I was laying on the bed and thinking when I felt a weight on the bed, "What are you thinking about baby?" I turned, "Nothing, just resting." He didn't look like he believed me. "Tell me the truth, I know what you are thinking of, it's Edward isn't it?

No, I wasn't in the mood for this, not now. "No, what makes you think that?" He stood up from the bed and came to my side so that he could see my face. "Are you telling me you're not thinking of Edward because I saw the message he sent you and I thought that you would have shown me but I guess you're keeping secrets from me now, huh?" He read my message? I stood up from the bed, "Why on earth were you reading my messages?" He looked shocked, "Are you seriously asking me that?" I headed towards the door until he grabbed my hand and turned me to face him, "Why are you doing this to me, I thought you were over this?" "I can't believe you went through my personal things." He held on to me tighter, "If I didn't see that message then I wouldn't have known that you were cheating on me, I mean can't we ever go a day without fighting?" I forced my hand out of his grip and walked out of the room ignoring his yells.

I went downstairs and saw Brody playing his Wii, "Hey baby?" He turned to me, "Mum, can I go to Blake's house and play?" I sighed "Why, what exactly are you going to do there?" "To play football." I sighed again, "Fine, get into the car, I'll take you." He ran and got in, I took the car keys, "Where are you going?" I turned to Eric, "To Blake's house." "Why?" I sighed "Your son wants to go there, do you have a problem with that?" He came closer to me "Why are you acting like this?" I took a step back "Are you seriously asking me that?" He held my hand, "Fine, I'm sorry I went through your personal stuff, it won't happen again, I promise." He tried to hug me but I pulled away and headed towards the car and drove towards Blake's.

**"Brodstar, whaddup!" Brody ran to Blake, "Be careful." I shouted. Blake looked at me "I knew you couldn't stay away from me for one minute." I laughed in a saracstic way. "Very funny." They went into the house and I took out my phone and dialled Amy's number "Hello?" "Can you meet me at Blake's place, I need to talk with you." "Everything ok?" "Yeah." "Ok, I'm on my way." I went into the house and Blake and Brody were arm wrestling, I went over and tickled Blake till Brody won him. I laughed and Blake came over to me and started tickling me, "Blake, stop." I was laughing and he was tickling more and Brody joined in until Amy walked in with Eric behind her.

I could tell Eric had lost it when he saw Blake on top of me but it was obvious nothing was going on. Blake noticed and quickly got off me, I stood up and ignored Eric's stare and went outside with Amy. "What's up with the both of you?" "He's just being stupid." She sighed "What's it you want to talk to me about?" I hesitated a bit "I miss Edward." She put her hands forward, "O-K, so what's so important about that?" I shifted, "I don't know how to say this but I need him to be here with me, I can't go a day without ever thinking of him." She stood up, "Are you out of your fuc*ing mind, after all he did to you." I bent my head, "He's not a bad person, Amy." She laughed "I can't believe you, how can you like someone that threatened you and your family?" "

Like who?" I turned and met the gaze of Eric "Like who?" He repeated and I stood up to leave but he held me and grabbed me to face him, I almost lost my balance. "So, you actually have feelings for that bastard?" I could see tears welling up in his eyes, "How could you do this to me?" Blake came out with Brody "What's going on here?" Eric let go of me and drove out of the house and din't answer me when I called him. Blake faced me, "What, now?" I hated myself at this very moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter.
I wonder how many of you have actually read my other story.
But plz if you haven't, check it out.
Thanks.