Status: Completed! :D

Here We Go Again

It Was Worth It at the End!

AMANDA'S POV

What the hell is Edward doing there? I looked over at Eric who was interested in what Blake was saying, so I took this as my chance and quickly walked to where Edward was and pushed him outside and closed the door behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in France or something?" My heart was beating rapidly and he just smiled at me, "Look, I came to talk with you, I'm not here to cause trouble and can I see the birthday boy?" I didn't know what to say to that because if Eric saw Edward, I was afraid of what he'll do to him.

I nodded and he got in and immediately Brody spotted him, he ran to him and Edward carried him, "Hey, you're a big boy now, aren't you?" When Eric finally saw Edward, his eyes widened and quickly met mine. He came to me "What is this?" I put my hand up, "I had no idea he was coming, really." Better safe than sorry, he sighed, "So did he tell you why he came here?"

I wasn't going to lie again, "He said he wanted to talk to me." Eric tensed up and gave me a dark look, "About what exactly?" I shrugged. Edward made his way towards me and when he saw Eric he smiled at him in which Eric glared back at him. "What are you doing here?" Edward smiled, "I just came to talk to her, I'm not here to cause any problems." Eric folded his arms, "Why do you want to talk to her, can't you understand that she's married and has a child, huh, why do you have to be a home wrecker?" Wow, Eric was getting really intense. He turned to look at him "I'll be inside." And with that he was gone.

Edward and I were in the shed, "So what did you want to talk to me about?" "Well, I talked to my dad about us and he told me to talk to you and clear everything up." My eyes grew wide, "First off, I don't think there is an 'us' and secondly, I thought you and your dad never got along so how did you guys end up talking about me?" He rested his chin on his hand, "He just felt like talking to me, I don't know why."

I rested on my chair, "OK, what is it you want to clear up." He was still looking at me. "Do you love me?" Wow, straight to the point. "Um, I can't answer that directly." He sighed "Why, I need to know." I sighed heavily, "Look Edward, I have a husband and a son who I love so much and I wouldn't trade that for the world." He smiled, "I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm happy for you and I would hate myself if I took that away from you," he shifted closer, "you know the saying, "If you love someone so much, let it go." I wanted to cry at that moment. "Thank you so much, I really appreciate that."

I stood up and motioned for him to come over and when he did, I gave him a big hug "That doesn't mean we can't still be friends, right?" He smiled, "Of course, I wouldn't trade that for the world." We both walked in and he went over to Brody and I looked for Eric and when I found him, he was sitting with his face in his hands, "Eric?" He immediately looked up. "What did he say?" I smiled and sat on his laps, "I'm all yours." He smiled widely and kissed me, "I love you so much, I thought I was going to be signing some divorce papers."

I hugged him tightly, "So I see the world's safe now." I turned my back and saw Blake, "What do you mean?" He pointed at the both of us "The obvious of course." I stood up "We better start going before Brody looks for us." I was about to leave when Blake held me back while Eric left the room "What do you want now?" He smiled sheepishly, "I kinda did something but I didn't plan on telling you but I'm telling you just in case Brody goes hyper and all." I rose an eyebrow "What?" He started backing up, "Well you see, Brody took my glass and drank it and it was alcohol, so just in case." And he ran off before I could do anything.

The party was a success and Brody got a lot of gifts even more than he got at Christmas, I turned over to Eric who was staring at me, smiling. Creepy much? "Hey, what are you thinking of?" He smiled, "How lucky I am." I kissed him and that turned into something else. "Have you ever thought of having another baby." I've actually never thought of that.

"Um, not really." He laughed "No pressure, just asking." I smiled "Whenever you're ready, I am." He kissed my forehead, "You mean the world to me, do you know that?" I smiled "Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Season Finale!
This is the last chapter, thanks for subscribing.
Love you much.
I'm sure Eric and Amanda do too.
Plz check out my Alex Gaskarth story later on.
BTW, I'm doing a follow back on twitter, so if you're interested...
TWITTER