Status: Completed! :D

Here We Go Again

Playing With Fire

Amanda's POV

I woke up with an intense headache, I glanced at my watch and it was 10am, "Shit, he's gonna be late for school." I ran to Brody's room and he wasn't there, I looked downstairs and no one was around. I called Eric on his mobile "Yeah?" I was fidgeting, "Um, did you drop Brody off?" "No, Macy dropped him off." I was lost "Who's Macy?" He looked up at me, "My secretary." I nodded "Um, okay, sorry if I disturbed you." But he ended the call without a reply, is he really that angry? Then again I didn't feel comfortable with that Macy girl dropping off Brody."

I was really feeling sick today but I didn't want to sleep so I wouldn't forget to pick him up. I went for a swim and called Amy but it went straight to voicemail, I had nothing to do, no friends, nowhere to go because I was jobless, not because I wasn't capable but my so called husband dosen't want me to work but he can keep female colleagues at work and even allow them to drop off his child. I wouldn't like to know what would have happened to me if I did that. It was now 12.30pm, so I took a shower, dressed up and went off to pick Brody and I was ten minutes early but I waited in the car till he came out. He finally came out and I came out to meet him but he wasn't running towards me, he ran towards a woman who should be in her mid-twenties but she was pretty. I walked over to them "Hi, you must be Macy, I'm Amanda, Brody's mum and Eric's wife." I exaggerated the mum and wife. She smiled, "I didn't know you were coming, Eric told me to pick him up, I'm sorry." I smiled but I was so angry. "It's ok, Brody let's go get ice-cream." He ran into my car leaving me with Macy and it was very awkward, "Sorry, this might sound offensive but are you married and do you have kids?" She looked taken aback and smiled, "No, I'm not married and I don't have kids and it wasn't an offensive question." I smiled and headed to my car and drove to the ice-cream place.

"Mum?" I looked at Brody through the mirror in the car, "Yes, sweety." "I like Macy, she's nice." I stiffened, "Yeah, me too." We got to the ice-cream shop and Brody had like six scoops with different flavours." We were talking till I heard my name and I turned, "Edward?" I stood up and hugged him "Wow, it's been so long." He smiled and stopped when he looked at Brody "And you must be Brody." Brody smiled and he had ice-cream all over his face "How old are you?" Brody smiled, "Three and a half." Brody's eyes widened, "Really? You're a big boy aren't you?" Brody laughed. Edward looked at me "Wow, you've changed, you're now a mother, how does it feel?" I shrugged, "Nice, I guess." He laughed "So, how's Mr.Crawford?" I motioned for him to sit down, "He's at work." Brody tugged on Edward's shirt "Do you play soccer?" Edward smiled, "Why, yes I do." He clapped his hands, "Can I play soccer with you?" "Sure, anytime." Brody looked up at me, he was such a mess, "Mum can I play football with him?" I shook my head, "Brody, you have school tomorrow, you can play on Saturday." He clapped his hand and so did Edward, they both looked cute, it was getting a bit late. "Edward, I have to go but I'll see you on Saturday when Brody beats you." Brody laughed and hugged Edward and I hugged him then we headed home.

We got home and Eric was angry "Where did you take my son to?" I put my hands on my waist, "He's my son too, you know and we went for ice-cream." Brody went to Eric "Daddy, I'm playing soccer on Saturday." He squated to Brody's level, "With who?" "Mummy's friend." He looked at me "Who?" "Edward." I said as a matter of factly. He looked down at Brody, "Can you excuse mummy and daddy for a minute?" He left and Eric faced me "I don't want a stranger near my son." I folded my arms, "You say my son like he's not my son too and you are in no position to talk about strangers, what about Macy?" I couldn't believe this guy. "I know her." "I don't know her." He was raising his voice, "Well, she did your job today, aren't you glad?" I got so mad and I hit him across his face then I immediately regretted it. "Did you just hit me?" There was nowhere for me to run to for safety, he came close to me and I knew he was going to retaliate, I had no other option "Brody!" and Brody came in and Eric backed off "Yes mum?" "Let's go upstairs and have a bath." I didn't dare look at Eric, so I went up with Brody. My next option was a divorce. It was 8pm already and Brody just ate dinner and we were watching cartoons together till he slept and I carried him up to his room and stayed there for some minutes not wanting to face Eric but I had to go.

I got into the room and Eric was in the shower, so I quickly took my night wear and was heading to the guest room to sleep "Where are you going?" I turned around, "To the guest room." "Why?" "I just feel like staying there tonight." "You're sleeping with me tonight, end of discussion." I ignored him and went to the guest room and laid on the bed till I felt sleepy. Someone started rubbing my thighs and kissing me upwards till the person reached my lips, I opened my eyes and it was Eric "What are you doing?" "I told you not to sleep here but you did it anyway." He kept on kissing me but this time it was rough "Eric stop." "This is what happens when you disobey me." He kept on kissing me and pinned my hands to both side of my head, he tore of my nighty and kissed my breasts while I was strugling, this was practically rape. He pulled his boxers down and entered me, can't say this was the first time something like this was happening, he kept thrusting back and forth and I got tired of struggling,when he noticed that I wasn't struggling anymore, he stopped "Did I hurt you?" "Please get up from me?" He did and I got up and tied the sheets round my body "You know what Eric, I'm tired of you, I'm filing for a divorce." He looked up at me immediately "What?" "You heard me." He came close to me "I'm sorry, I was just angry that you saw Edward after everything and I know he still has feelings for you, I couldn't take it and you know that I get jealous easily. I love you and I don't want to loose you, please, what about Brody, he's just three." I sighed, "I've heard all this before and Brody is the only reason I'm still with you and from now on, I get to be friends with whoever I like and you just have to learn to control your freaky jealousy." I left the room.

Eric's POV

She knows I can't can't control my jealousy when it comes to her, I just can't, I know i'm selfish and I want her for only me and she left the room and left me there to my thoughts. What would I ever do without her, I followed her to the room and she was asleep, I think. I got in and sat down on the bed thinking of how to make it up to her after what I did to her this night and this isn't the first time. I was just angry at her and I let my anger get the best of me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter.
So how is it? What do you think?
Like It? Hate It? Lemme Know.
Should I continue? Should I stop?
I need at least 6 comments to know before I continue.
Thanks again for reading.
Brody's Baby Pic
Brody Now
And yeah, I already have so many suscribers. Love you all.
COMMENT~RATE~SUSCRIBE

now playing- Kids by MGMT
Chapter Title Credits- N-Dubz