Status: Completed! :D

Here We Go Again

Nobody Knows

Amanda's POV

"What the hell does that mean?" Edward still held my hand like it was the last thing on earth. "How can you ask me that, you know very well that I love you and will never stop loving you and Eric was the one who took you away from me." I just hoped this was a nightmare. "Edward can I go home now?" He went towards the door and locked the door, "I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice." I was getting scared by the moment. "W-what do you mean?" He sat down and looked up at me, "If you don't come back to me, I will tear apart your family and that includes Brody too." I gasped, "How could you do this to me?" He stood up and made his way towards me and I backed up but he grabbed my waist "I don't want to hurt you but if you don't do as I say, you might as well end up getting hurt." I can't believe Edward was capable of such thing and I even compared Eric to him. "What do you want." "I want you to go through with the divorce." I didn't even want to divorce Eric again but I nodded. "That's a good girl." He kissed my forehead and laid his forehead on mine, "I really didn't want to do it this way but I would do anything to get you back," he then whispered, "you complete me." He let me go and I got into my car thinking, I could tell Eric what just happened and we can leave the country, I was so confused and I got a text from Edward "Don't even think about telling anyone what just happened."I hit my head against the steering wheel. Why is this happening?

I drove back to my house and as suspected, there were police cars everywhere. I stepped "Mum's back." All heads turned towards me and Brody ran to hug me and I carried him, my mum rushed to me, "Where have you been, we've been worried sick not to talk about Eric who almost had a panic attack." I looked around for Eric but he was nowhwhere "Where's Eric?" "He's in the kitchen with your dad, don't ever do something like this again." I gave her a fake smile and walked towards the kitchen, they didn't see me when I stood at the doorway "Hi!" Eric quickly turned his head towards me and hugged me "Where were you?" I haven't actually thought of what to say to that answer, "I was at the park." He looked at me, "Which park?" "I don't know but it's far away from here." He sat down on the islander and ran a hand through his hair while looking at me, "Don't ever do that again."

I didn't know what to do, I guess this should be easy since he wants a divorce. "Amanda, I need to talk to you." He took my hand and took me up to my room and sat me on my bed and stood in front of me "I don't want to do this, I said that out of anger." My heart stopped, what the hell was I going to do? I smiled at him and he held my hand "Can we start all over again?" So many thoughts were going through my head, "Yes, I would love that." He hugged me and kissed me "I love you, I promise you'll never regret this again." I was so uncomfortable at the moment, how was Edward planning on tearing apart my family? I just hope no one gets hurt, that's the last thing I would want. I forgot that the day after tomorrow was Christmas, everything just seems so fast.

Eric, Brody and I went back to our own home and I could tell that Eric was more than happy by the way he kept on smiling and Brody kept talking about Christmas. I wouldn't say I wasn't happy but I just had a terrible feeling that something was not right. I put Brody to sleep and went to meet Eric in the study who was sitting down and staring into space. "Hey." He didn't seem to hear me because he was still staring and he looked so hot when he was doing nothing. I know that sounds stupid but that's just how I see it, my phone rang and he snapped out from his trance and looked at me, it was Amy calling "Hey Amy." "Are you okay, I heard they were looking for you but knowing you I thought you went off somewhere to cool but I just had to call to check up on you and I'm sorry about the other day, I shouldn't have said those things but I just don't like Edward and you know that." I smiled, if only she knew. "It's okay, can I call you back later?" "Sure, later." And the line went dead. I turned my attention to Eric "What's wrong." He motioned for me to come sit on his lap "I almost lost you, how could I be alright." I smiled "That reminds me, I haven't got any presents for you guys." He rested his head in my neck "I've already got the best presents of my life." I kissed him lightly and rested my head on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY people, I don't know if I should continue with this story because there hasn't been any comments which means no one likes it.
I have a lot of suscribers, which is a good thing, maybe you guys like it (or not) but I just need comments to know what's poppin', it doesn't take that long...just point your mouse to the ♥COMMENTS♥ and voila...ur done.

Also, I know I'm hassling you guys but I started this new story which is awesome, I promise, it's this one: ♥ Vesper's Goodbye ♥. Plz, just lemme know how it is....

Ok, I'm gonna go now...so see you on the other side....