Status: What Do You Think? Let Me Know! :D

Vampire Academy and the Little Dragon

View A Video Trailer for this story here: Vampire Academy and the Little Dragon Cast

Prologue

Dear Journal,

Keitha Maeve Miandre is my name.

I’m 17 and I was on Summer Break at a camp when Rose and Lissa found me.

Lissa said she had felt some strong vibrations coming from the mess hall, which had happened to be where I was with my best friend and camp mates. It turns out I was the one she could feel.

So I have a power of some type.

Later that day the two explained they were on the run from some very bad people and needed a place to stay. I of course automatically said yes, because that’s just who I am. But that night they were on the run once more, and my best friend, Akeno Shirano, and I were with them.

When we finally found a place to rest Rose and Lissa explained what they were, who they were, and why they were really on the run. When Rose insisted that it was too dangerous for us to stay with them I told her straight up to either take us with them or leave us to die now that they had told us everything.

They chose to take us with them.

I’m known widely as Kaida now.

I never liked my name. It sounded too much like Keith. So when Akeno called me Kaida the first time we met, I took to it immediately.

It means ‘Little Dragon’ in Japanese, Akeno told me soon after. She said it seemed to fit me considering how I had stood up to the bully’s when they made Akeno their target.

So anyways, we are currently at a College Campus in Portland, Oregan.

I can only imagine what will happen next but I have a feeling it won’t be fun.

What scares me... is that my instinct is never wrong...

Let’s hope it is for once...

Love,
Kaida

DISCLAIMER: I own Kaida and Akeno, but that's it. The rest belongs to Richelle Mead. :)
  1. Hit The Floor
    “One minute you’re on top, Next you’re not missed a shot, Making your heart stop, You think you won and then it’s all gone...” ~Linkin Park
  2. Like Whoa
    "Like a roller coaster ride, Holding on white knuckles like, Whoa, Whoa, Can't believe I'm like, Whoa, Whoa..."