Status: Active

A Little Piece of Heaven

The Time On The Clock Reads Half Past Four; I'm Wide Awake And Thinking

'Where the fuck are you, stupid little phone charger...' I whispered, after about ten minutes of searching for it. How could Jimmy call me if my phone was dead? How could he text me and know I had the text? And most of all, where the fuck was he? I ran my hand under the sofa, and something stuck to it. I pulled my hand out from underneath to find my hand was shiny with a sticky liquid. I sniffed it, and ran to was my hand almost instantly.
'I really want to know how he gets alcahol under the sofa,' I rolled my eyes and finished washing my hand. Jimmy was going to be pissed that I'd asked him to call me then didn't even have a charged phone to pick up, but to be honest, I was pissed that he hadn't come home last night. What does he expect me to do all night? Sleeping's difficult when you have no clue where the guy you love is. He could be dead... No! No, Jimmy was not dead. And wouldn't be for years. I heard the door of the apartment open, then close, then Jimmy came and stood in the doorway of the toilet. I laughed, because he looked like he had one serious hangover, and he smiled.
'Hey,' I said, walking over to hug him. He stank of alcahol...
'How do you expect me to call you when-'
'My phone died, and I couldn't find the charger. I'll tell you what I did find though..' I said, and led him over to the sofa. 'Kneel down, and run your hand under there.' I smiled, and he looked confused, but did it anyway. He suddenly pulled his hand straight back out, and stared at it.
'What the fuck?' He laughed.
'Smell it,' I said, folding my arms. He did, and turned his head away.
'Alcahol. From three nights ago.' He said, and went to wipe his hand on me, but I stepped away.
'Thee nights ago? What happened three nights ago? Nobody came over...' I watched his hand, waiting for him to try to wipe it on me again.
'I never said that. I was writing a song, and I knocked my glass of... whatever it was over.' He said, sniffed his hand again. I laughed, and bent down beside him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll finish later ( : x