Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter One - A brand new day

"Lily, up, first day of school," my mom yelled from downstairs. I sat up in my bed and looked through my Ipod for a good song to wake me up; I turned on Two Rebels. I got off my bed and went to my closet and picked out my outfit today. I picked out a purple shirt, light wash skinny jeans, black high heels, and a cropped leather jacket. My hair was straightened and I had on a big, purple ring.

After I got ready, I walked downstairs and my mom was making breakfast. I sat down and ate my breakfast, which was eggs and toast. My phone went off and I saw that my friend Iris texted me; "Hey, do you need a ride or are you going with Logan?"

I texted her back, "I am going with Logan! Remember I told you yesterday? I got to go, see you at school."

I put my phone in my purse and finished eating. "Thanks mom for the good breakfast, I am going to wait for Logan; see you later," I said giving her a hug.

I was watching TV when I heard a car horn. I walked outside and saw Logan sitting in the car. Logan is 16 years old. He has the deepest brown eyes ever and the best smile. When I saw him, I waved and saw his two other friends Carlos Pena and James Maslow. He got out of his car, gave me a hug, and said, "Hey Lily, how was your summer?"

I replied, "It was great, how about yours?"

"Great!" he told me.

I looked at him and said, "Great; where do I put my bag?"

Logan popped the trunk. "Back here." He then took my bag and put it in the trunk.

When we got to school I grabbed my bag from Logan and we walked inside. "Logan, is that you? I didn't know you go here," a boy with dirty, blonde hair, hazel eyes, and the cutest smile ever said.

Logan turned around and said, "Hey Kendall! What are you doing here? I thought you were moving"

Kendall said, "I was, but my mom told me we didn't have to, and who is this? Your girlfriend?"

Logan replied with, "No, this is not my girlfriend. I've known her for a long time. Did you audition for the part?"

"Yeah." Kendall answered then he held his hand out and said, "I'm Kendall, and an 11th grader, and you are?"

I shook his hand and said, "I'm Lily, nice to meet you; I am a 10th grader."

He stopped and said, "Oh sorry; I met Logan this past summer. Well I guess I will see you later."

"Yeah. I am going to my locker; see you at lunch," I said as I walked to my locker.

My friend Madysen said, "So, are you and Logan a couple?"

I shook my head no and said, "But the new kid Kendall is really cute"

Madysen simply said, "Okay, and so are Zach and Sterling."

Then our other friends Iris, Nikki and Jeany all walked up. J

eany looked at me and asked, "Do you know if Logan likes anyone?"

I shook my head and said, "No, I don't." Then I nudged Nikki and pointed to the door.

Nikki said, " Oh my god, it is Nick."

Nick walked over to his locker and said, "Hey Lily, Joe wanted me to give you this." He handed me a piece of paper.

Nikki said, "Hey Nick. How are you?"

"Fine, I guess."

"Okay; see you later." Nikki said as she walked away.

I walked to French class and sat down. Kendall walked in behind my friend Mel. Kendall sat behind Mel and Mel sat behind me. I was listening to the teacher ,when I felt something hit my head. I looked and saw a crumpled piece of paper that said, "Are you single? Kendall"

I replied, "Yes, but i don't want to date any one! Lily." I tossed it back and he winked at me and mouthed 'talk to you at lunch.' I finished my worksheet and handed it to the teacher. After class Nick walked up to me and said, "Joe really likes you, and don't tell anyone but I like NikkiI!!"

I said, "You do? I promise I won't tell anyone! I will see you later; I am going to lunch. Bye."

After lunch school was boring because I had Science and Social Studies classes. Anyway, when I got home it was like 5. So I ate dinner and got done with my home work and by that time it was 8 so I showered and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will add more later! This all I had time for!