Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter Two

The next day of school, I saw Joe standing by his car and when he saw me, he walked up and said, "Hey what's up?"

I said, "Ugh nothing okay? We are not a couple got it!"

Then he replied, "Oh we will be!" and walked away. After, I walked inside and saw my friend, Mandy. Mandy likes James. "Hey girl!" Mandy said. She was wearing a white flowy shirt, jeans, converse, and her hair was in a high ponytail.

I "Hey, I love your outfit," I told her.

She replied by saying, "Thanks; I like yours too!" I was wearing a purple graphic tee, denim skirt, blazer, and black heels. My hair was down and curly today. I always trusted Mandy and Nikki; they have been my best friends since kindergarten. We then walked to class.

Nikki was by her locker when Mandy and I said, "Hey girl, what's up?"

She looked at me. "What did Nick give you yesterday?"

I took out the paper and showed it to Nikki then Mandy said, "Is that Joe's number? And look at James."

I informed them by saying, "Yes, this is Joe's number and he didn't change much."

Nikki was still shocked that Joe gave me his number.

"Have you seen Kendall, he is hot," I said to Mandy. She shrugged and I went to French class.

When I walked in, I saw that Mel's seat was empty and figured she was not there today, so I sat down and saw Kendall walk in the room. He was wearing a gray, V-neck T-shirt underneath a blue, plaid, button-down, which was unbuttoned, dark skinny jeans, and Vans. His hair was shaggy and his smile was so cute. He sat next to me and said, "Hey Lily, I like the outfit!"

I blushed and thanked him.Then, I grabbed my necklace and started playing with it, he noticed this and said, "Stop that please it is kind of annoying." I stopped and payed attention in class.

When French class was done, I saw Logan standing by his locker. "Hey Lily, you look cute today; what is up with your friends Iris and Jeany?"

I said, "Thanks and I think they like you. They also wanted to know if you are single."

I heard Kendall and Carlos laugh as Logan said, "Yes, I am single; you can tell your friends that okay?" I nodded and walked away.

I then walked to my locker to get my Math stuff, when Nick walked up to me. "Joe is really hoping you go out with him, you know that right?"

I said," Of course i do, but i do not like him."

Nick shrugged and said, "Okay; see you around."
♠ ♠ ♠
This all of chapter 2