Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter Three

*Mandy’s POV*

I walked into the lunchroom after the first three periods, got my lunch, and then walked over to our lunch table. I looked at Lily and really wanted to ask her to see if James was single. He probably wasn’t he was too cute to not be taken.

“Hey Lily…” I said

“Hey girl, what’s up? It seems like you got something on your mind,” she said knowingly.

“Uhh-“ I stammered. “I was wondering……….do you know if James is single? I really want to go out with him.”

Just as Lily was ready to respond, James walked up. “Hey Mandy,” he said to me. I jumped a little in surprise.

“You scared me!” I yelled with a laugh.

“Awww does the poor baby need a hug?” James joked.

I tried to hold back a blush, “YES!” We both laughed and he gave me a hug. I felt immediately sad as he let go. After that was over I looked at him and giggled. He is so cute! Gosh, I bet he’s taken.

I stared at him all lunch period then was shocked when the bell rang for the end of class. All three of my friends (Nikki, Lily, and James) asked if I was okay because I hadn’t touched my food all period. I sighed and told them I was fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long guys. I was so busy.