Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter Four

*Lily POV*

After Mandy told us she was fine, I looked at James and said, "You know the new kid Kendall, don't you?"

James replied, "Yeah, he has a huge crush on someone at this school; he won't tell us who though."

I giggled and asked, "Are you single?"

James said, "Yeah.... but i didn't think you liked me this way."

I rolled my eyes and said, "I don't; just find out who Kendall likes please. I would ask Logan, but I don't want to so will you?"

James thought for a little bit. "Sure, whats in it for me?"

I bit my lip and told him, "I will tell you later. I got to go; see you in art."

James gave me a hug and we both walked away to our class.

When I walked into Science and I saw Mandy. I walked over by her . "Mandy guess what?" I said with a huge smile.

She looked at me and said, "What?"

I finally told her, "James is single and he is going to ask to see if Kendall is single, but he wants to have something in it for him."

Mandy's eye lit up when I said he is single. "Are you serious? You should tell him he has to go on a date with me!" Mandy said.

I replied, "Fine; look there's Kendall."

Kendall saw me and smiled. "He likes you." Mandy sang.

I shook my head. "No he doesn't; lets go sit down."

Mandy said, "Okay" We walked up to the board, which had a seating chart and it said I was next to Kendall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll add more later