Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter Five

*Mandy’s POV*

This was so exciting it could be the perfect chance for me to go out with James! He is so cute, I’d just be so lucky to be with him. Gosh! The news that he is single just has my head spinning for him. Hopefully, Lily can set me up with him. Or maybe….no I had better let her tell him!

I caught a glimpse of Lily walking down the hallway and pulled her shoulder causing her to face me. “Lily..” I whispered.

“Yeah?” she asked me.

“Could you see if he would now? We’re only going to lunch and I really want to be with him! I’m so impatient.”

“Um, sure I could. Do you know where he is?”

As if on cue, James walked by and I made a gesture for Lily to talk to him. I was planning on listening to this; normally I wouldn’t care but I just like him so much! Oh my gosh, I can’t wait! I better focus!

I looked at what was going down. Lily asked him to step aside and go up the stairs and in the hallway that crossed the one where I stood. I overheard the whole conversation, with some pauses because of people passing by.

“You know how you said that you needed a deal in order to ask if Kendall was single?” Lily asked. My insides squealed with excitement.

James’s voice broke through the squeal, “Yes, what do you have in mind?”

“Well…..” Lily started to say then paused for the passer-by. “Sorry, what was I saying? Oh yeah. Well, I was wondering if I hooked you up with Mandy; would that be sufficient?”

Of course she would use a big word. He pondered on this proposition for a minute. “I think it would be, I always have found her cute.”

I jumped up and down and smiled so wide that my face might have broke any second. “So, are you going to ask her out or will I just have to tell her?”

“I guess I could ask her out!” James said.

“Alright then.”

“Do you know where she is?” Before Lily could answer, I walked down the stairs acting like I hadn’t seen them. I smiled to myself in victory!

“Wait up, Mandy!” He caught up with me and I grinned. “I wanted to ask you something…”

“What is it James?” And with that his lips met mine sweet yet roughly and I smiled so much into it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I thought the co-write was going to update, but I can't get a hold of her.
So here you go!
Oh my gosh, they kissed! What next?