Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter Six

*Lilys POV*

So I sat there and watched them kiss, Just as they got done Kendall walked passed. He smiled at me and left. James and Mandy finally stopped and walked up to me.

"Lily, Kendall likes you, but so does Joe I heard." James said.

"Yeah Joe does, I don't know why he wants to go out with me, he is cute but he is heart-breaker, he dated almost every girl here and I am sick of him asking me to go out." I said.

"Joe likes you, didn't he date your sister?" Mandy said.

Before i could answer Nikki walked up with a huge smile and said, "Jeany is going to ask out Logan."

"Cool and yes Mandy he did date my sister, he was so into her than he saw me trying on homecoming dresses and he happen to see my red one, the strapless one that falls right below the knee, he then said I looked hot in it and I got so creeped out because he was my sisters boyfriend." I said.

Mandy looked at me and said, "Joe and Kendall walking this way."

I rolled my eyes and saw Joe smile and mouth "Call me babe." I smiled at Kendall who was behind him.

We all walked to lunch, and found a tabel with Logan, Carlos, Kendall, Nick, Nikki, Joe, Iris, Jeany and Madysen.

"Hey Lily, why haven't you called me yet." Joe asked.

"Lets see, I have been in school, I am not going out with you and I lost your number." I said knowing the last one was a lie because last year he set his numbers in my phone.

"Really, You lost my number, I think you didn't and just don't want to admit you are crazy about me, I know you are remember last year before homecoming." Joe said.

Befor I could answer Nick said, "Joe leave her alone, just because you broke her sisters heart doesn't mean you need to date her sister, and if she does like no one at this tabel knows, it would be something only she knows."

I saw the rage in Joe's eyes and he then hissed, "Nick, stay out of this please, I know how she feels about me because of all those times we hung out this past year, and because I broke her sisters heart she now hates me, so please, just stay out of it. "

I then sat down and said, "Joe, no one knows how I feel, I don't want them to, I keep my life a seceret because of this fighting, jeez."

I then got up and walked away from my tabel. Mandy and Nikki got up and wallked after me.

"Lily, where are you going." I heard Mandy say.

I turned around and said, "As far away from Joe and Kendall as I can get, I just made the biggest fool of myself, thank god it is a Friday." I then turned around and started walking again.

"Lily, wait up, you did not make a fool of yourself, you stuck up for yourself, please come back and eat with us." NIkki said.

I was almost crying because of the fight and said, "Fine."

Then we all walked back. When I got back I saw Joe writing something, Kendall smiling at me and everyone else laughing.

I sat across from Joe and apologized to him. Lunch was finally over and the next class I had was Art.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update chapter 7 ASAP so enjoy this! til then.