Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Chapter Eight

*Lily's POV*

So after Mandy slapped Joe I got up and walked to the kitchen. Nikki followed me.

"Lily, why in the world did Mandy slap Joe?" Nikki asked.

"Because Joe was being a jerk. " I said pouring me a glass of milk.

"What did he do?" Nikki asked curiously.

"He kissed me!, by surprise." I said taking a drink of my milk.

Nikki then walked out stood in front of Joe and said, "You jerk, you are such a typical ladies man, you kiss her when she doesn't like you and then you say you know she likes you. You are so unbelievable Joe."

Joe looked at me then at Nikki and said, "How do you know I kissed her and why am I a jerk."

Nikki said, "I don't wanna talk about it right now."

Joe shrugged and Nikki walked away.

After everyone finally started talking to eachother Logan looked at me and said, " So Lily, do you think that we could throw one of your wicked parties, spin the bottle, truth or dare, karoke, and dancing."

Just before I could answer Ashley walked down and said, " Lily, Mom and I are going shopping, we won't be back until morning. Mom says if you have friends over it must be cleaned when we get home and no drinking, no drugs and everything else Mom says. I will be going to work then shopping so see you tomorrow."

I looked at her and said, "Okay, bye Ashley."

Ashley slammed the door and I said, " Tonight at 6 and it will go until 11."

Logan grabbed paper and started making a list, Joe was staring at me, Nikki was talking to Nick and Mandy was kissing James.

"Lily, do you have a bottle." Kendall asked.

"No, do you, oh and Logan don't forget to put Selena, Taylor, Demi, Allstar Weekend and Iris, Jeany and Madysen and any of our other friends."

Kendall smiled and said, " No but I know where to get one, oh and don't fotget about Kevin and Danielle."

I smiled and thought this party will rock.

**********about 3 hours later**********

So finally everyone left and I walked upstairs to relax by listening to Panic at the Disco and going onto facebook. but when I got up to my room I saw a note on my bed from Joe and then another one from Kendall.

I didn't read either of the notes because I was sick of all the drama. So I logged on to my computer turned on my music really loud. The party was in two hours so I got dressed in a White strapless shirt, a jean jacket, dark wash skinny jeans and my gold wedges. I walked downstairs and got the basement decorated and then walked back upto my room and updated my Facebook status.

It was 5:45 and everyone was at my house ready for a party. only one issue who will I kiss during spin the bottle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lily still is confused about who she should kiss!! comment should it be Joe the heart breaker but really cares for her or Kendall the new kid??