Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

Introduction

I watched the clock tick past, second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour; she was meant to be home four hours ago. My mind roamed at all the things she could have got herself into but it always went to the worst one imaginable, she had found another man.

I’d done everything for her; after tour I’d bought a house up here in San Diego so she could be closer to her family but all she seems to do is go out with her friends. Everything was sweet at first, we were perfect, never apart from each other but now she’s drifting ever so slowly away from me and its breaking my heart. It all seemed to change after I went on tour for the second time, she couldn’t come due to the collage course she has just joined up to. We seem to argue all the time now, then she goes out with her friends and I’m left her feeling all sorry for myself; sometimes Jack comes round but he’s too busy with Julie to pay full attention to me anymore.

I then heard a key turn in the door and seconds later it was flung open, Callie’s skinny figure stood shaking in the door frame.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 17 subscribers all ready is that even possible! anywayy thankyou all and i hope you like this, i know its like started off the opposite of what the last one ended but its all just part of the story:)

oh and this is 3 years after the first one btw :)
comments aye :)?